1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Urgent! Help

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Deleted Account, Jun 1, 2019.

1. Hey,
    I think my 'girlfriend' is about to dump me,
    But I feel she is not ready yet to tell me.

What should I do?

2. User3475682

User3475682 Fapstronaut

ask her about her feelings

3. Wanted to talk about it personally but she is too busy, also she cold on messages... so shit obviously

4. User3475682

User3475682 Fapstronaut

oh man, have you tried to make a phonecall?

5. No because she don't like phonecalls... I don't know what to do, I figured out on her twitter, that she says she wish never see this guy again (obviously talkin bout me, I used to be the first person she ever talk about her things), then she act cold on messages, busy to see me...

6. Then think what you've done wrong. Ask her anyway. Don't be a pussy and call. "She doesnt love phonecalls" - so? Who's the boss in your relationship? You? Then go ahead and call, do something! Take actions!

7. She twitted this guy manipulated her...
    I don't feel like I'm a manipulator (don't know if good written).

I always tried to give her my best, teach her everything I know, I wished her always the best of success on her school tests...

I mean, I don't know why she says I manipulated her...

I think I will just got to call her, but anyway, I wanted to talk about this personally... seems it's the only way (phonecall)