1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Urgent- Beware !

Discussion in 'Abstinence, Retention, and Sexual Transmutation' started by NCountMax, Jul 10, 2019.

1. NCountMax

NCountMax Fapstronaut

Hi guys so I have been doing NoFap for more than 4 or 5 years now with almost no relapses in the last 2 years.

But beware. Through my discoveries and personal experiences I 100% believe NoFap and it’s positive affects only resonate with women NOT ON THE PILL. I believe that there is something in the contraception pill which, actually turns women off truly strong masculine men. I am 100% open for discussion on this topic.

I believe women on the pill are not attracted to strong dominant masculine men. Let me here your experiences. A quick google search brings up much debate.

Cheers ✌️

dwarfstruggles and Captain! like this.
  2. Rehab_warrior

Rehab_warrior Fapstronaut

Hello NCountMax.
    What a great topic !!!
    I read somewhere that women NOT ON THE PILL are more influenced by the pheromons of a man with high testosteron levels... for better chance of reproduce... Seems logical !
    All of this is oblivious and subconscious of course...
    I can't give you no references, I did not keep the article...
    But it can be found !

3. Grey is colourless

Grey is colourless Fapstronaut

What is the pill for? Do you know it's ingredients? It's likely artificial stuff blocking their hormones

4. Sir Minato

Sir Minato Fapstronaut

What the pill does is it fakes pregnancy so that the body doesn't let any furtilisation happen anymore. So it would make sense that girls then don't feel the need to have a man full of testosterone, since her need to have one of those usually is strongest when they have their furtile days. But if the body thinks that you are pregnant already then you don't need those masculine strong genes anymore since the body thinks you got them already.
    So, there might be something to it.

5. Sir Minato

Sir Minato Fapstronaut

I guess there is women who know about the biological mechanisms happening and who choose their mate by values and character more than for looks and manliness. If you are only up for quick hookups then it's definitely likely that the "magic" won't work.
    If you want to find a girl though that lives by values with a great character, the confidence and creativity and boosted social skills you may gain from NoFap can help you get in touch with such a girl, too. Not sure how much the pill influences girls like that. Would have to talk to them to find out or have some studies done.

6. Rehab_warrior

Rehab_warrior Fapstronaut

Hey Sir,

I very much like your username !!!!

Your point of view is really interesting :)

Stay brave bro

NCountMax and Sir Minato like this.
  7. NCountMax

NCountMax Fapstronaut

Haha glad someone picked up on it haha