1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Uni life, help

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Nick:3, Oct 26, 2017.

1. Nick:3

Nick:3 Fapstronaut

Ok so, I have been at uni for about 5 weeks now, and although things are more or less pretty good, one of my flat mates really pisses me off, we were watching pitch perfect and the singer was auto tuned, so i said as a joke "here's my film theory I think the singer is the next terminator cos he can only sound like that if he's a cyborg" and then she said "why are you still here? if you don't like the movie get out", and then I said I was only joking and then she said get out, and I called her and another girl a prick (the other girl was backing her up in a bit of a jokey way), and then I left.

I noticed the girl was horrible to me before for making an OTT joke

Idk am I in the wrong? Should I react or do something about this? Should I try and change flats if I don't feel too comfortable in my flat all the time?

I mean I have a bit of depression sometimes, and it's very rare to find I fit in to places or even make many friends even though I'm an extrovert, and I'm friendly with my flat, and acc have gf there, but still that girl really gets to me!