1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Uncomfortable

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by LYD97, May 8, 2018.

Tags:
  1. LYD97

LYD97 New Fapstronaut

Been home for at least a month since coming from Austria playing professional football.

Coming home is great to see family and friends. But I miss having that feeling of having girlfriend and talking and going out for food etc.

I told my mates this situation and they just laughed but that’s how we are all are with each other. We take the piss out of each other.

Anyway I told them that I felt weird sliding into a girls DMs. I just feel uncomfortable, like I am awkwardly and wierdly saying hello. Then the rest of the day I freak out about it. I know it sounds pathetic.

I never text girls because I usually get left on read or just ignored. So it’s gets to me and I don’t bother to text girls.

Just feel so uncomfortable about DMing girls. Anyone else feel like this in some sort of way?????

Thanks for reading!

FX-05 likes this.
  2. WildPig13

WildPig13 Fapstronaut

I'm on that same place right now bro - just started a formal relationship with a girl last sunday and everytime I try to text her, her replies are only five or six words long though she says I'm way too "cold" for her taste lol :'v oddly enough, I happened to have sex with her last October and back then everything was fine (she wouldn't have agreed if not) so... yeah lol

3. LYD97

LYD97 New Fapstronaut

Yeah
    Yeah I get 5 to 6 word message reply and it always seems very blunt reply but maybe that’s me seeing it that way. It sort of feels like I am interrupting and I am not interesting to her

4. I read that as "Anyway I told them that I felt weird sliding into a girl's Doc Martens"

But yeah if you mean things like WhatsApp it can make you nervous the way it gives all that information about when the person was online last, or if they're online now (and you're aware that they know the same information about you).