1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Trying this out

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by Thrillsofgotham, Mar 31, 2017.

1. Thrillsofgotham

Thrillsofgotham Fapstronaut

hello all! I happened to stumble upon this website on accident and found some really inspiring stories and am impressed with how honest and open everyone on here is and wanted to give it a try!

I joined because in my opinion I PMO way too much which has caused issues with my sexual performance and makes me shy away from sex with people altogether. I'm tired of feeling like I can't enjoy my sexuality with others in fear of being able to keep an erection. I've masturbated for so long in lieu of sex that it's hard for me to O with using new my hand.

Any words of encouragement would be greatly appreciated!

i_wanna_get_better1 likes this.
  2. D . J .

D . J . Fapstronaut

Welcome to NoFap where you are amongst friends who are here to encourage you and sometimes challenge you but not judge you.

What are your current strategies for combating the enemy called PMO?

3. Thrillsofgotham

Thrillsofgotham Fapstronaut

Thank you! And I'm not sure if I have a strategy so much. When I r gotten urges before this website I just start focusing on something else. Since today tho anytime I have urges I come to this website and read stories and it remotivates me. I'm also currently seeking out a AP as well!

4. D . J .

D . J . Fapstronaut

Thrillsofgotham likes this.
  5. choosingbetter

choosingbetter Fapstronaut

Welcome to the site--you're definitely in the right place.

I'd recommend that you continue to read the success stories as well as the tips and techniques that people have learned along the way. Personally I've also benefited from knowing exactly what's happening with my brain/body as I heal from my past PMO cycles. Knowledge really was power for me.

But you sound very clear on your goal of creating a healthy relationship with sex and sexuality, and this place is full of people to support you to that end.

Good luck and stay strong.

Thrillsofgotham likes this.