trying my best !

Discussion in 'Women in Reboot' started by ryyyouxx_, Sep 23, 2018.

1. Prov2416

Prov2416 Fapstronaut

If you HAVE NOT done PMO today, then you are making progress.

STOP THINKING ABOUT STREAKS!!!!!!

What have you learned about yourself? Why do you think your energy shifts so much? The fact you are ACTUALLY FEELING all of these things is progress.

So you have had resets.......SO WHAT. That makes you relatable to 99% of the people on this site.

Focus on becoming a better person.....isn't that the reason for all or this in the 1st place?

I want you to do me a favor:

Respond back to this post, and list 5 things you have learned/observed about yourself (or others) since you have started your NoFap journey. Please respond today as I am curious as to what you will come up with.

Be encouraged and hang in there

ryyyouxx_ likes this.
  2. Solomon435

Solomon435 Fapstronaut

Yeah, good job! Enjoy the rain, I'll bet it feels nice.

A little self reflection is good for you, just make sure it doesn't keep you down for too long.

Good luck!

ryyyouxx_ likes this.
  3. ryyyouxx_

ryyyouxx_ Fapstronaut

Day 0

ahh dang it! i was so careless too.

i was having somewhat a mental breakdown, and started worrying over the most pointless things ever, which is annoying because i wasted precious time on irrelevant things. dang it!
    this got me down! but somehow I feel like everything will be alrighty tomorrow, I think? I still don't want to jinx it or anything, but im still pretty positive that tomorrow would be 10 times better than today. if it won't be better, I'll make it better!

everything had been so busy and it's getting me stressed, maybe that was one of the causes for this relapse? sigh, life just decides to be super hectic today, I had after-school stuff, and i got home in late evening, which sucks becaus ehat means lesser chill time.

i still feel pretty bad about my relaspe. but i know I'll be fine! I took a cooling shower, ( today was scorching hot! I drank so much water i didn't even know it was possible :p ) and did some work, then watched some TV.

gotta be honest, today wasn't really that productive, partly because of my relapse, but in general, it wasn't really productive. just tiring, and i already feel so drained i just want to crash and sleep forever!

I hope things will be better tomorrow, nah I'm sure it will.

I hope everyone is doing super!

Solomon435 likes this.
  4. ryyyouxx_

ryyyouxx_ Fapstronaut

Day 6

lately everything's been doing awesome!

somehow, I'm much more resistant to urges, which shocked me too :p

I'm doing a pretty good job at staying distracted, then again school really plays a huge part in that.

today was pretty boring, ( just like every day lol ) I went to school, had activities after school, and went home. and oh boy, I'm so tired!

I just took a nice warm bath, and im going to study for a little before slacking off :p

I have a test tomorrow, though it isnt those " big " tests, I'm still going to try my best!

I hope everyone is doing fine!

Solomon435 likes this.
  5. Prov2416

Prov2416 Fapstronaut

Glad to hear of your progress. Keep it up and dont get too bored / restless.

ryyyouxx_ likes this.
  6. Hi I don't know from where you are and what is your name but I do know one thing that you can do it . Actually I am too 18 (I am a man) and going through the same hell as you are .This affected my life like hell and one more thing that I have learnt from my previous tries that its not the streak that matters but what matters is your thoughts. Hope for your success .Good Luck .One more thing I too I am not so good at writing or typing or whatever.

ryyyouxx_ likes this.
  7. ryyyouxx_

ryyyouxx_ Fapstronaut

Day 0

back to day 0..

I feel really bad because i actually made it to 2 weeks!
    I didnt go to school today, and I was bored the whole day!

I tried to distract myself the best I could, literally anything else was better than sitting down and doing nothing.
    I went to the park, studied, called my friends, and went to a mall to get some clothes.

but the urges hit me really hard today, I somehow managed to resist a majority of them, but I guess I just crumpled.

it felt like I was always being bugged by the urges, the whole day. even if I was doing productive things. I kept thinking about it, and I guess, i just fell into it.

i feel super torn up and tattered about it, j was having such a good streak too.

weirdly enough, after my relapse, I had the strangest feeling.

I felt that tomorrow would be better! and that I'd be 10 times stronger, I'm not gonna let this relapse tear me down!

I hope everyone is doing alright! :D

Solomon435 likes this.
  8. GhostWriter

GhostWriter Fapstronaut

You know what to do. Dust yourself off, climb back on, and go again. Just keep doing it. The magnitude, duration, and frequency will subside over time.

ryyyouxx_ likes this.
  9. Prov2416

Prov2416 Fapstronaut

To be clear here......

Was this a reset? Or a relapse? If it is just a "reset" then it is definitely progress.

Some things to also consider are:

- What things precipitated your constant urges?
    - Define a but more about "fell into it"?
    - Did you use P, or just MO?

These things are all important and can help you see and chart progress and little changes to make next time.

Hang in there.

ryyyouxx_ likes this.
  10. ryyyouxx_

ryyyouxx_ Fapstronaut

Day 3

I had a relapse 3 days ago, but I guess I forgot to log it.

so far I'm doing pretty amazing, I've been practicing being positive!

I just got back my results, and I did pretty amazing! so that got me feeling really happy.

i went over to my friends place today, so my urges were really easy to brush off.
    and me and my close friends had a honest talk about PMO, and 3 of them actually confessed that they were addiction too, ( but weren't doing anything about it )
    it really made me feel better that I'm not alone !

im glad everything's been turning around for the better.

March is gonna be a really great month, I just can tell!

I hope everyone is doing awesome!

Solomon435 likes this.
  11. ryyyouxx_

ryyyouxx_ Fapstronaut

Day 10

I'm feeling amazing!

so far all the urges ive been getting were easy to brush off! like a sweep off the shoulder.

though, i had a really bad urge today. but I logged on here and felt powerful again.

nothing much happened today, but I went over to my friends place to have a quick study session.

my days arent really that exciting :p nothing fun really happens in my life. so I cant really log any fun things onto here.

March is going to be our month! let's keep fighting together!

I hope everyone is doing awesome!

Solomon435 likes this.
  12. ryyyouxx_

ryyyouxx_ Fapstronaut

Day 0

I know how I said March was going to be our month, but well I take that back...

i just had a relapse today, and it's got me feeling really really low.
    one part of me is telling me I'll be alright tomorrow again. but the other part of my brain tells me that I'm going to mess up again.

I dont really know the reason of my relapse, I just had a really bad urge, and I lost the fight to it.

I'm sorry I said March was going to be our month!
    I'll do better, I think.

i hope everyone is okay!

13. Prov2416

Prov2416 Fapstronaut

Was this a relapse or a reset?

14. ryyyouxx_

ryyyouxx_ Fapstronaut

Day 0

I'm still here! I've managed to go 3 days this time.
    though it was short lived, sigh.

I was really busy during the few days, so that was probably the reason why I could hold out.

but today I finally got everything done, and after 2 days of not being home, I guess it just happened?

I know I'll be alright though! I can tell.

anyways I hope everyone is doing awesome !

Solomon435 likes this.
  15. For the Record

For the Record Fapstronaut

Just keep on doing your best, don't let a early relapse bring you down, ones it hapenned you can only look forward.

Having my own challenge right now i know how hard it can be to fight against the urges.

ryyyouxx_ likes this.
  16. Prov2416

Prov2416 Fapstronaut

Hey @ryyyouxx_

Great to see you posting. Hang in there.

Please dont turn this reset into a relapse.

Remember chaser effect is real. Hang in there and fight the good fight.

ryyyouxx_ likes this.
  17. ? ? ?

? ? ? Fapstronaut

Wait till you reach 90 days and beyond . . . you'll look back and be so grateful that you did . . .

ryyyouxx_ likes this.
  18. ryyyouxx_

ryyyouxx_ Fapstronaut

Day 9

yikes! it's been awhile since I updated!

I'm doing pretty good! but I've been sick for the past few days ( probably why I've been holding up so well! ) school's been, okay I guess! :p

I had an editing session yesterday, but it's all good! a small mistake!

I got a few urges here and there today, nothing out of the ordinary, they've been easy to brush off! plus, I have tons of school stuff to complete, so that'll act like a great distraction. so.. yay?

today's been hectic, school wise. I just came back from a one week holiday too, ( well, it wasnt really a holiday because I've been sick for almost the whole week ) and my teachers are already drilling us.. scary...

other than that, nothing else really happened.

I hope everyone is doing amazing!

Solomon435 and The Winner like this.
  19. The Winner

The Winner Fapstronaut Moderator Assistant

My Journal
    Hey, :)

You are doing great so far, you are also so close to make it to the double digits!
    As you are on Day 9, now only the 0 is left for you to make it to 90days, keep going you will be there in a blink of an eye!

Goodluck!

ryyyouxx_ likes this.
  20. ryyyouxx_

ryyyouxx_ Fapstronaut

Day 0

okay... yikes! I had a reset!

it's okay though! It was such a small mistake that I literally want to slap myself for it! argh!
    but we all learn from our mistakes huh?

school let out early ( early-ish ) and I finished all my school work.
    to put it simply, I was bored. somehow, I already knew this was going to happen, and yet I didnt try to avoid it at all!
    ughh!

it's okay though! I'm feeling really good about my new streak! I'll get it back!

other than that, today was rather uninteresting, like I said school let out kinda early. so I had " a lot " of free time.

well I jammed out to some music and did some drawing ( and my homework, of course :p ) besides that, nothing else happened.

oh! I had the greatest meal for dinner today! instant noodles. boom. my parents are really strict about it, because fats and stuff. but hey, I got to eat something I rarely ate. woo!

I'm feeling super great about my streak ( even though I'm currently at 0 ) nothing will bring me now, muabahhaa!

I hope everyone is doing okay!

Solomon435 and The Winner like this.