Trump vs Harris 2020!

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Mr. McMarty, Jun 28, 2019.

Who will be POTUS in 2020?

1. Donald Trump

2. Kamala Harris

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Brokenman123

Brokenman123 Fapstronaut

How was she one of the oppressors when her family did it and not her?

2. Hros

Hros Fapstronaut

This goes back to the stupidity of the democrats. You get blamed for the sins of your ancestors, regardless of the fact that you took no part in them.

3. Brokenman123

Brokenman123 Fapstronaut

Yeah that is stupid and doesn't really make a lot of sense.

Hros and MLMVSS like this.
  4. brilliantidiot

brilliantidiot Fapstronaut

That's exactly right.

5. Angus McGyver

Angus McGyver Fapstronaut

I have never been in favor of interracial marriages overall, not because I am an evil white, male, nazi, racist bigot or something but simply since I believe it destroys the wonderful ethnic/racial diversity we have in this world if offspring is produced in large numbers. Plus, it often ends up in cultural conflicts, misunderstandings, issues and hardships for both parts sooner or later. I also feel bad for the offspring since he/she doesn't choose his/her parents and will likely have identity issues as it will have a half identity from both parents, neither one or the other. So, I completely understand the Southern blacks and whites who want to keep it that way.
    I want a world with many different cultures and peoples and to blend everyone up is nothing but genocide and the end of this planet, except for the globalist elite who want it for controlling purposes where are reduced to rootless consumers without an identity, history, cultural or ethnic belonging.

Big Lebowski likes this.
  6. MLMVSS

MLMVSS Fapstronaut

Tell the leftists how the gay pride flag’s colours are separate but equal and look more beautiful when not combined, and watch how they freak out. I honestly don’t care what consenting adult size do in their private time, but sometimes it’s satisfying seeing a triggered SJW.

LEPAGE, SuperFan and Angus McGyver like this.
  7. Angus McGyver

What??!!! You don't like LGBT?? I certainly do myself!! :emoji_laughing:

[​IMG]

8. The Unfadeable

The Unfadeable Fapstronaut

How can I be an ally?

Angus McGyver likes this.
  9. Angus McGyver

By learning me how to get so many likes through so few posts, lol!:emoji_laughing:

MLMVSS and The Unfadeable like this.
  10. MLMVSS

MLMVSS Fapstronaut

I guess our likes from profile posts counts while OT discussion doesn’t count towards post count I assume

11. Angus McGyver

But still, how do you manage to receive 7000+ likes from not even 500 posted messages?
    Can those be purchased or something?

12. brilliantidiot

brilliantidiot Fapstronaut

because profile posts aren't counted, but the likes they receive are.

Angus McGyver likes this.
  13. SuperFan

SuperFan Fapstronaut

If Kamala wins, it will be due to a huge subset of mindless, shallow citizens who will vote for her purely because she's a woman and a minority, and they want to "be a part of history."

14. SuperFan

SuperFan Fapstronaut

Next time one of them says there are multiple genders, ask them what the "B" stands for in LGBT. :D

LEPAGE and MLMVSS like this.
  15. Angus McGyver

Also ask them what those additional letters they tend to add on in infinity (LGBTQI+ and so on) actually means. Those SJWs tend to confuse, change and add so many new made-up acronyms so frequently they don't know what those stand for themselves, thus triggering other SJWs who get offended by not having their peers being up to date with that next letter and/or victim-group.
    Everything seems so bizarre that the entire PC-culture and its various subcultures are doomed since it will engulf and obliterate itself from within through these kinds of self-made conflicts.

brilliantidiot likes this.
  16. SuperFan

SuperFan Fapstronaut

That's already happening.

Trans-women are absolutely crushing it in women's sports ... how on earth can feminists actually stand for that?

And this new, en-vogue idea of "gender fluidity" ... well, if gender is fluid, what does it even mean to be a gay man anymore? And if gender is fluid, doesn't that necessarily mean that sexuality must be fluid as well? If sexuality is fluid, then why do they fly into a rage when someone supposedly switches from gay to straight?

Andrew Sullivan--a writer who I rarely have ever agreed with--wrote a pretty fascinating article exploring the ramifications of this stuff. It's very interesting, if you've got the time.

http://nymag.com/intelligencer/2019/02/andrew-sullivan-the-nature-of-sex.html

17. harry369

harry369 New Fapstronaut

18. harry369

harry369 New Fapstronaut

TANX FOR SHARING THIS MESSAGE

19. harry369

harry369 New Fapstronaut

I LOVE THE WAY YOU WRITE THIOS ARTICLE

20. harry369

harry369 New Fapstronaut

CANYOU SUJESS WE TIPS REGARDING WRITING NEWQ ARTICLE