1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Tried to get to know a girl, But seems like she ain’t interested

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by SayYesToRecovery, Apr 24, 2019.

1. SayYesToRecovery

SayYesToRecovery Fapstronaut

So there is this one girl i’m trying to know and get friends with her, She looks really fine, So i was like i’m gonna wait for the right time to get to know her (On instagram), And yeah she lives in the same city i live in.

So i wanted a good topic to start with her, When i first followed her, She didn’t give me a follow back, So i was like she could be a hard to get one, But i noticed that she’s a fan of the same music artist that i’m a fan of too, So i like waited till she posted something about him in her story to to start chatting with her, And that happened today, But i guess it didn’t go well.

She posted about him and i replied and was like “Woww your a fan of him?”, She replied with yeah and i was like “Dude i never expected to find people who like him too” and then talked about how my friends see me as an odd person because i do but she was like i guess and probably you don’t look hard for these kinds of people, I asked her since when she’s a fan she was like from two years i said that’s cool and she replied with “Hmmh”, I didn’t really know what to say so i was like got to go bye, But my friend saw the chat and he was like dude the girl looks like she ain’t interested at all and just trying to get you away from her, She didn’t even open the message when i said “Bye”, I felt rejected from there and my mood collapsed, Feeling unwanted is just something shit for me, But like i don’t chase behind anyone.

What’s your opinion, Should i keep on trying or just move on? My friend told me to like talk to her again after 2 - 3 days but i don’t know i feel unwanted.

2. Realquiter

Realquiter Fapstronaut

My current girlfriend wasn’t really interested when I texted her after we met. Months later we started replying each others stories and I just randomly asked her to go out. Now she is way more attached to me than I am to her.....

In your case, I would recommend you to not force the issue if she doesn’t seem interested also because you never actually met her in person.
    But don’t dwell on it champ, there are thousands of girls out there, try to talk to a person you’re attracted to in person rather than dming girls on Instagram.

justafriend likes this.
  3. locomia

locomia Fapstronaut

Try to get status first,I mean plot your circus well,have a background,and then approach,but you have to have something in common with the girl like school,college,a course,friends or someone that introduce you to her,also dont like her pics or something that just put her more far away,and feed her ego.Dont try to play fair,play unfair,fake and manipulate some stuff,and youll get some nice girls.I dont know where you from dude,but at least in my country and to be more specifically my state/province this work a lot,I 100% promise this will work,I saw this in several guys,even my virgin cousin,and several mates of mine,all put up the same in practice and got laid,and women eated this tough guy fachade.

4. locomia

locomia Fapstronaut

oh and also,dont get to oversexualized or idealize her,and dont think in sexual stuff,or youre going to relapse,put your pmo fight first,man,because if you fap youre literally making the idea of geting girls something more impossible each fap,SO DONT THINK IN SEXUAL,just have first your goals,and then the secondary stuff like get laid that chick.But think in that when youre near her Iguess,to put you something reward in that moment to make approach her more easily,but FORGOT HER IN YOUR HOME,IN YOUR BEDROOM,dont think about here,or sexual or you gonna relapse,100% guarantee that youll relapse if you think in pussies