1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Tried Neo After 60 Days Of NoFap But Failed :(

Discussion in 'Compulsive Sexual Behavior' started by Konradez27, Oct 31, 2018.

1. Konradez27

Konradez27 New Fapstronaut

Hello
    I have not masturbated for 60 days. I read about the "NEO" Technique
    I practiced my muscle for about a week and decided to try to stop ejacuking by masturbating first. Unfortunately, the stream was so strong, not that I could stop it, so quite a lot went out.

Does one masturbation reset "rewards" semen retention? How is it?

2. Drock989

Drock989 Fapstronaut

3. Konradez27

4. What is a Non Ejaculatory Orgasm and how can I have one?

Like the name implies, it's a way for men to reach orgasms but without ejaculating.

4. countitjoy5

countitjoy5 Fapstronaut

It's a bad idea and it's going to keep you in bondage. You need grow beyond orgasm.

5. Konradez27

Yeah i know. For whole time i didint think about fap and doing it. I. But once just wanted to try NEO Technique how it works.

Last edited: Nov 1, 2018
  6. Oh the ol' "I was just curious about...."
    That has led me down so many dark roads and left me beaten with shame and hating what I've done. It's just another way for our addiction to get a fix. Don't worry about whether or not you have to call it a relapse or whatever, just learn from it and keep moving forward. You got this man.

7. 4DCreator

4DCreator Fapstronaut

man orgasm has 2 parts...brain part and balls part...if you can stop ejaculation 100 percent than well done you saved yourself a juice and minerals and so on. But orgasm without a woman is messing up your dopamine, so it is up to you if you want to masturbate or not as I believe you would like to also reset your dopamine levels.

Recepto120 likes this.