1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Traumatological Hygiene Challenge

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Deleted Account, May 7, 2018.

Tags:
  1. I've had problems with my posture since I was 11 years old (with a Vitamin D deficience); and I've always tried to change it. Many people, for different reasons have bad posture. Having a good posture motivates me to Nofap, and vice versa. Also I've dealt with a bit of ligament laxity, high pain and pes cavus.

So as my username says, I want to change myself. And I thought that there are people dealing with these and other problems.

Every day for 30 days, post actions that help to your bones, muscles and articulations, such as...

• Stretch your hands, legs, arms and back each hour if you are sitting for more than an hour (There are a lot of 5-or-less minute routines on the Internet)
    • Keep a good posture (tip: use a "key" to remember it, e.g.: when you see someone that's taller than you, try to straighten your column to look a bit taller)
    • Organise your bag by weight
    • Exercise, it isn't necessary to go to a gym, but you can dance, run, use the stairs.

R.o.B likes this.
  2. Mr. Stark

Mr. Stark Fapstronaut

My Journal
    I am not going to college. Preparing for exams at my room. I keep lying all the day, using my phone with my neck... I really wrong poture. I have suffered really bad spondolysis like symptoms and I am only 20. Spondolysis is spines related pain. Extreme pain due to bad posture.
    Don't know what to do?
    One thing I have in mind ... The doctor told me about some exercises for my neck,... Those I will do regularly for this challenge and I will post here regarding it everyday.

Also I will try to keep my back straight... And not lie down on bed whenever I am.at my room.. and some to her things which you said.

Deleted Account likes this.