1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Transmutation of Sexual Energy

Discussion in 'Abstinence, Retention, and Sexual Transmutation' started by Aquablue, Apr 25, 2019.

1. Aquablue

Aquablue Fapstronaut

For those wanting to learn how to do this, the best tool to start the process of transmuting sexual energy the "Mool bandha" practice. This is very simple and helps to raise energy from lower chakras to higher ones. Build up of creative energy (which has its origin in the base chakra and builds up in the sacral chakra as sexual/procreative energy) results in sexual urges if it is not raised up further. This is especially the case if one's mind is focussed on sexual thoughts, as attention is what directs energy to a purpose.

So the secret of transmutation is to use the breath and attention to move energy to higher centres. Initially this is to the solar plexus in the abdomen then to the heart. From the heart you can start manifesting your true self and whatever you need around you to fulfill your purpose in this life. If you go even higher up to the third eye you will obtain a new sense of perception and understanding and see much much more than you currently can. And further up is the crown chakra which connects you to the source of everything - cosmic energy.

To carry out this practice, you need to be able to feel the sexual energy in your sacral/ genital region. Close your eyes and pay attention to it. Link it with your breath. Then take a conscious breath of inhalation focussing on the breath as it goes from your upper body down your spine and meets the energy you feel in your sacral area. As you do this contract and hold your PC muscles, so that you have fully clenched this when your breath and attention reach the base of your spine. Hold your breath and attention for a few seconds then slowly and consciously visualise the energy moving up to your abdomen and heart as your breathe out. Repeat this every time you feel a sexual build up and this tension will dissolve as your energy is moved up. You will feel orgasmic energy in your abdomen and then heart. It will then manifest in whatever you choose in a very powerful way. If you want further spiritual growth, you can proceed to higher chakras, and when you connect to cosmic energy, the pleasure is a thousand fold what people experience with usual sexual release from lower chakras.

Last edited: May 3, 2019
  2. Elzapadelagente

Elzapadelagente Fapstronaut

Hola amigo, me gustó tu post, yo soy nuevo en esto necesito literatura, un socio de guía, un entrenador, ojalá puedas! muchas gracias

FX-05 likes this.
  3. Angus McGyver

Angus McGyver Fapstronaut

Very interesting tips you are giving here. Although, I haven't done it exactly as you describe it in the last paragraph, I have always felt a sense of the sexual tension and energy fading away and flowing out in my body as I focus on my breathing during meditation.
    So, I definitely don't think what you are mentioning is bogus but rather right on point and very practical to use in daily life whenever you feel this tension and urge building up.

4. Beautifully explained.
    However, I have a question, Do transfer of energy to the stomach and to the heart should last a specific period of time? How long?

5. Aquablue

Aquablue Fapstronaut

Hi Satr19,
    Are you referring to exhalation the step in the process or overall time period you should follow the process for?

6. Grey is colourless

Grey is colourless Fapstronaut

Moing prana about can be dangerous. One should hae the lower chakras build up. Most masturbators here on this forum dont have any spare chakras, most with low strikes are like vacuum parasites to people around them..

I recommend just doing the bandhas as is. Don't move or see things a certain way.It will move as it needs. Your body has so many things going on. It can take care of prana as well. You need only be calm and focused.

Also the chakras dont interfere with prana/kinetic energy. Thats a modern misconception. Especially the descriptions you quoted. Such as crown connecting, thats nonsense. Whole you connects to around you. Scientists call it muscle memory. You do think using your whole you. And cosmic energy is not a thing here. It's just an amateur modern misconception. You can see your prana a certain such as darkness energy or fire energy and it will only take that color. Often this can be unhealthy for your organs and such.

Elzapadelagente likes this.
  7. Elzapadelagente

[CITA]
    [QUOTE = "El gris es incoloro, post: 2030617, miembro: 242661"] El prana de Moing puede ser peligroso. Uno debe tener los chakras inferiores acumulados. La mayoría de los masturbadores aquí en este foro no tienen chakras de repuesto, la mayoría con huelgas bajas son como parásitos del vacío para las personas que los rodean.

Recomiendo simplemente hacer los bandhas como es. No te muevas ni veas las cosas de una manera determinada. Se moverá según sea necesario. Tu cuerpo tiene tantas cosas pasando. Se puede cuidar del prana también. Solo necesitas estar tranquilo y concentrado.

Además, los chakras no interfieren con la energía prana / cinética. Eso es un error moderno. Especialmente las descripciones citadas. Como la conexión de la corona, eso es una tontería. Todo lo que te conecta a tu alrededor. Los científicos lo llaman memoria muscular. Piensas usar todo tu yo. Y la energía cósmica no es una cosa aquí. Es sólo un error moderno amateur. Puedes ver tu prana cierto como energía de oscuridad o energía de fuego y solo tomará ese color. A menudo, esto puede ser perjudicial para sus órganos y demás. [/ QUOTE]
    [/ CITA]
    hola y cual es tu tecnica

8. Aquablue

Aquablue Fapstronaut

Utter nonsense.
    If one has excess sexual energy and does not want to waste it out of the body then moving it upwards is how you grow spiritually and manifest your whole being in the physical world as well. Many great men in history who had miraculous achievements were celibate. Excessive sexual energy that is hard to contain by definition means the lower energy centres are filled up and there are blocks to raising the energy due to various reasons including not directing attention to the higher centres, as well as physical and lifestyle practices that activate higher chakras. If you have not experienced activating your higher energy centres such as the third eye and crown (which are just human labels by the way) or the experience of connecting to cosmic energy or the source of all energy and knowledge then this experience awaits you once you are open to it. Do not rubbish something you lack direct experience of. By the way these are yogic practices many thousands of years old- the only "modern misconceptions" here are yours.

Last edited: May 3, 2019
  9. XAI04

XAI04 Fapstronaut

This is how I've been doing it. I know it's happening when I feel a warm "fire" like sensation in my chest. That's when things start getting difficult for a different reason. The sexual energy is transmuted but then it goes into other areas of life that you will have to address. Basically, if you want to transmute effectively it's not enough to improve in way area of life. You have to improve in every area, face your demons, or relapse.

Attached Files:

renewing likes this.
  10. Aquablue

Aquablue Fapstronaut

I agree - this process accelerates your growth many fold and forces you to evolve. It's termed "Kundalini awakening" by some people to signify the massive activation and shift in one's core life energies.

Elzapadelagente likes this.
  11. Elzapadelagente

hello brother, I'm very interested in getting information about this topic ... could you teach me?

Ethan1982 likes this.
  12. AngSang Waheguru

AngSang Waheguru Fapstronaut

Hi.
    I practice Kundalini yoga and meditation on a dialy basis (between 4 and 5am). First I perform a series of yoga excrecises, then 30 minutes of meditation sitting on a Zafu, with the gyan mudra, and the Mul Mantra.
    There are many times during the meditation process that I feel a very pleasant sensation that starts from my lower back and then expands through my body all the way up to my head. This sensation is similar as when you are scared and get the “chicken skin”. Can anybody tell me what is it? It’s really pleasant and when it fades away I feel even better. Very peaceful.

Ethan1982 and Elzapadelagente like this.
  13. Aquablue

Aquablue Fapstronaut

The sensations are from movement of energy, and with these practices you also bring energy from the cosmos into your body and feel sensations physically. It can even be strong enough to result in physical movements and jerks for some people.

14. Hi @Aquablue , thank you for the insightful thread :)

Can I use this for daily meditation?
    I am trying to build the habit of meditation.
    Usually 30-60mins in the morning.

I am trying to stop PMO and also find direction in my life.
    Because at this moment I am feel lost and don't know what I want to do with my life.
    What kind of meditation each morning should I do?

Best of thanks!

15. Aquablue

Aquablue Fapstronaut

Yes certainly use it for meditation. The breathing techniques and attention on energy and its movement are the basis of kriya yoga and meditation. You will find massive spiritual growth as you raise you energy upwards and evolve spiritually through this practice.

16. Thank you for the explanation :)

When I flow the energy through different chakras, how can it be used to find the direction in my life?

17. AngSang Waheguru

AngSang Waheguru Fapstronaut

Thank you Steffo! Really interesting. Is there any technique to keep developing it? Sometimes when I am in my daily activities, I remember myself (as explained by Gurdjieff), keep awareness on my breathing and suddenly that same feeling begins. I lasts about 15 to 20 seconds and then goes away leaving me in a state of full stillness and peace!
    Best Regards!

18. Aquablue

Aquablue Fapstronaut

As this energy is awakened and the chakras get energised, you go through an energetic transformation that is reflected in various aspects of your life including spiritual and physical. In the physical, manifestation speeds up. The link between your intentions and them becoming reality very quickly becomes strong and clear. It is important to control your mind at this stage and only harbour selfless and noble thoughts for yourself and the entire universe. Thoughts become so powerful that they begin to manifest, and with improper thoughts one can be led astray and destroy their progress. One very simple but important realisation I've had is that only that which is beneficial for every being can be a good manifestation. The energy within you when you have the intention to do such a deed or manifest such a thing becomes extremely powerful and you are helped to carry it out beyond imagination. You feel it with every breath you take when you have this type of intention and visualise it and carry it out, and I describe it as the "cosmic orgasm" which you feel strongly in your heart and entire body, as well as beyond your body, through your sense of connection to the entire universe. You will know when this happens. But start with focussing on the current moment and what you are meant to be doing right at this moment in your current situation. Because remember that you are exactly in the perfect situation you need to be in for this, no matter what it may be or how negative it appears. Try to find that and act on it with the force of your energy. The possibilities will then open up to give you a direction.

Last edited: May 27, 2019
  19. Thank you very much for detailed response @Aquablue, highly appreciated :)
    Is there any e-course / training / books for this?
    I would like to study more about this subject.

20. Would you say this is kind of like doing self Reiki healing? I will try this out, but I have a imbalance in my lower chakra's at the moment which I will try this on.

bikinhappy likes this.