TooMuchTooSoon - A Partner's Journal

Discussion in 'Significant Other Journals' started by TooMuchTooSoon, Jan 29, 2017.

1. Kenzi

Kenzi Fapstronaut

Hey girl... I know it's hard hanging in there.
    You are strong and you are beautiful, please remember that.
    Also.. I hear you hit a amazing straight outta the park home run, :)
    Sometimes the waiting is the hardest part.
    Relax, grab some tea and if you like sci-fi RomComs, the movie 'Timer' is fantastic after a break up when you feel like it's going to take forever for the guy who will appreciate you.
    *Hugs
    -Kenzi

2. TooMuchTooSoon

TooMuchTooSoon Fapstronaut

Thank you. Your kind words have truly brightened my day. :)

3. TooMuchTooSoon

TooMuchTooSoon Fapstronaut

Being strong called by one of the strongest kickass women I've "met" is a huge compliment. In a departure from my past, I will take it rather than downplay it. I AM strong and beautiful dammit! ;)

I loved Timer! May have to rewatch it. When it comes to romcoms right now, though, I'm feeling very much like this:

[​IMG]

Kenzi likes this.
  4. Kenzi

Kenzi Fapstronaut

But Timer has such a ironic ending! Lol... I feel you tho... :)

TooMuchTooSoon likes this.
  5. ItsNeverTooLate

ItsNeverTooLate Fapstronaut

:emoji_clap::emoji_clap::emoji_clap::emoji_clap:
    Knowing what you want vs what you need is a good step toward self-care. Best wishes to you always! You are worthy of someone honest and who treats you like the incredible woman that you are! Keep up the good work!

:emoji_hugging:♥️:emoji_hugging:♥️

TooMuchTooSoon and Kenzi like this.
  6. stephanD

stephanD Fapstronaut

As you said yourself i think the PA is a symptom rather than a cause. I hope you find someone who can talk about themselves from a secure place within. There are good new experiences and people out there in your future, I hope you find them when you're ready.