1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

TOKYO 2020

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by DAIKICHI, Sep 15, 2018.

Tags:
  1. DAIKICHI

DAIKICHI Fapstronaut

Hi! every one! Nice to meet you!
    I’m Japanese. I am 18 years old.

Japan will hold Tokyo Olympic in 2020!
    I wish the success of Tokyo Olympic.
    By the way,

TOKYO 2020 TOKYO 2020 TOKYO 2020

What image do you have TOKYO or Japan?
    Do you like Japan?

TOKYO 2020 TOKYO 2020 TOKYO 2020

I would like to ask you this question!
    Would you give me your comments?

(And I just started speaking in English. So, if I have some mistakes, please tell me the correct English.)

brilliantidiot and Contentful T like this.
  2. davem7

davem7 Fapstronaut

hi there. it is great, i like japan and support japanese team

3. davem7

davem7 Fapstronaut

hi there. it is great, i like japan and support japanese team

4. DAIKICHI

DAIKICHI Fapstronaut

Thank you for your comment!
    I’m glad to hear that!

5. JoePineapples

JoePineapples Fapstronaut

I have always been fascinated by Japanese culture, philosophy, history, and food. I would love to visit someday.

6. davem7

davem7 Fapstronaut

i want to visit japan someday too

7. DAIKICHI

DAIKICHI Fapstronaut

Thank you for your reply and good comment!:)
    What Japanese food have you eaten?
    I don’t know what Japanese food is sold in the world.
    Do you have favorite Japanese food?

8. DAIKICHI

DAIKICHI Fapstronaut

I would like to ask same question to you.
    What have you ever heard about Japan?:)

9. Mattew

Mattew Fapstronaut

Hi, don't know why but i've always been attracted to japan, many italians of my age and younger are. I've never been there but i want to.
    I follow 3 italian youtubers who live in japan, all married with japanese woman, one of them also has two sons and he live in a small city, so his videos are very interesting, he tells what the real japan is, which is probably different from Tokyo or other big cities.

About japanese restaurants, in Italy we really have many, but most of them (maybe 95%) are actually run by chinese people who say they're japanese (italians can't tell the difference).
    I would say japan and japanese have a really good reputation here in Italy.

DAIKICHI likes this.
  10. DAIKICHI

DAIKICHI Fapstronaut

Hi! Thank you for your comment!:)
    I’m glad to hear that!

I have never seen italian youtuber, so I checked on the internet, but I couldn’t find who were you talking about. I’m sorry.
    I don’t know what things are introduced to Italy. However, I think that there are many differences from Tokyo or other big cities too.

I’m surprised to here that most of Japanese restaurants in Italy are actually run by Chinese People!! However, I feel i understand that foreigners can’t tell the difference. That’s why I can’t tell the difference too! Of coarse, I can fell the difference of atmosphere, but, if you show me photo of Japanese and Chinese people and ask me which is Japanese, I may be worried.:eek:

Last comment made me so happy! Thank you so much!:)
    (I’m sorry my English is not good, please excuse any mistakes.)

11. Your English is good. And, yeah, we love Japan. One of the best countries in the world.

DAIKICHI and Deleted Account like this.
  12. DAIKICHI

DAIKICHI Fapstronaut

Thank you very much!:)
    I will study hard!

SirErnest likes this.
  13. Crunchy leaves

Crunchy leaves Fapstronaut

Your english is better than me :' I guess I need to exile myself with english dictionary.

I would like to study in Japan when I'm on college (depending on what field of study I will choose) since in my view, it has four season, different than my country but not really great, and I admire how clean the enviromental is and how Japan can stand with it own agriculture without import. That being said, I like Japan.

I'm sorry with my english here since I'm still learning it too

DAIKICHI and SirErnest like this.
  14. Tokyo 2020 should be great since it will be the first time surfing will be the Olympics.

DAIKICHI and SirErnest like this.
  15. DAIKICHI

DAIKICHI Fapstronaut

Thank you very much!
    I'm glad to hear that you would like to study in Japan!
    You know well that Japan has four seasons, yes we have many beautiful seasons!! I want to show you some pictures, but I don’t know how post it on this site, so please look up “momiji tree” on the internet. Of course, “Sakura” may be the most famous tree in the world, but I like “momiji tree” too.

And I think that your English skill is better than me because I had never speak English when I was the same year as you now.
    Let’s study hard together! Sorry for my late reply.

16. Both of you have good English. Thank you for learning my language.
    And...I know Sakura maybe. A famous melody? Please google John Williams playing Sakura Variations..

DAIKICHI likes this.
  17. DAIKICHI

DAIKICHI Fapstronaut

Wow!
    Do you like surfing? It’s very cool! I don’t know the rules of surfing, but suffer is the man!

18. GigglingTrout

GigglingTrout Fapstronaut

I'm considering moving to Japan next year to do some English teaching. I'd like an area that's close to Tokyo, but maybe a little less busy and crowded. Maybe not too countryside either, and still has some nice restaurants and shopping areas.

Any recommendations, @DAIKICHI ?

DAIKICHI likes this.
  19. DAIKICHI

DAIKICHI Fapstronaut

Yes! Sakura is famous melody! But, it’s original meaning is “cherry blossoms tree”. Cherry blossoms terr come out between March and April. Many Japanese people enjoy eating and drinking with family, friends and a lover under the tree. Many people like cherry blossoms tree, so some singers use this wards for the title of the song. For example, “Sakura” is Moriyama Naotaro’s sing and “Sakurazaka” is Hukuyama Masaharu’s sing. Both of these are very famous in Japan.
    And “Sakura” you say is the traditional Japanese song. Many Japanese people song that sing in junior high school.
    Then “Sakura” is used in “Naruto” which is famous Japanese manga or anime. Fathermore, some girls name is Sakura. It’s very cute.
    In short, “Sakura” is one of the Japanese symbol!

20. I have done TEFL, and it's either Saudi, South Korea, or Japan for the big money. Go for it!