1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Today is Day 300! But....

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by frogg05, Oct 14, 2017.

1. frogg05

frogg05 Fapstronaut

So today started off great because I realized I've been on nofap for 300 days....unbelievable!! Me? The once relapser? Now 65 days closer to a year and I'm looking forward to it.
    But of course today was one of the worst days ever at work for me. My Anxiety disorder made me unapproachable to coworkers, guests, women both attracted to me and not. I was full blown Awkward with lousy eye contact. Looking at someone and smiling was for some reason the hardest fucking thing to do naturally. I'm pretty sure some of them think I'm weird but oh well, I can't control it yet. Hopefully after a year I'll regain control of my life. But for now I've accomplished 300 days! I'm finally one of the guys in the success forums who went this long...wow!
    P.S. I began my no alcohol for 30 days again. Gotta do whatever it takes you know. 10 months update coming soon.

2. r8js

r8js Fapstronaut

congratulation on completing 300days.

its very encouraging for all of us.

3. seaguy44

seaguy44 Moderator Assistant

Congratulations! 300 days is VERY impressive for anyone to accomplish. It's a journey of developing a good character and the mental/physical/spiritual capabilities to resist the urges again and again. Use that skill you have learned from this and apply that to other areas of your life. That's what I'm starting to do. Congratulations! :)

4. fapequalsdeath

fapequalsdeath Fapstronaut

yeah and here I am cringeing on about a week, good job.

Deleted Account and frogg05 like this.
  5. SLIPZ19

SLIPZ19 Fapstronaut

6. SkyFallBack

SkyFallBack Fapstronaut

7. Seb123

Seb123 Fapstronaut

Congratulations on achieving the 300 day milestone, that is very impressive. I would like to be able to keep my streak going that long too. I was just wondering how you feel you have benefitted from 300 days of NoFap. Has it helped your anxiety or have you seen the benefit in other areas? It would be good to hear that it is all worth it. I am still pretty depressed in the mornings, but I appreciate that there are many factors that contribute to a happy life and it would be naïve to think that everything would be sweet just because of 2 months of NoFap.

8. johnartista

johnartista Fapstronaut

Congrats, hoping to reach 300+ days as well

9. Congratulations! Great job!

10. Brown Sugar

Brown Sugar Fapstronaut

Congratulations! Keep it up.

11. TrevorLuciferus

TrevorLuciferus Fapstronaut

300 Days is a wonderful mark, if you are not lying you should be feeling better.

Deadlihood and Deleted Account like this.
  12. phwrancesco

phwrancesco Fapstronaut

13. charlie81

charlie81 Fapstronaut

so inspiring! really congrats man!

14. frogg05

frogg05 Fapstronaut

Your absolutely right it takes many months if you are truly addicted to P. But I'll say my brain fog is gone my energy has been somewhat better. My sleep has been fantastic lol. And the women attraction is so real it's scary....like really dude. But every one is different what happens to me may not happen to others. I see people saying anxiety disappears.....But mines is still around and it sucks. but I notice change in my masculine feeling, I feel more manly if that makes sense.

15. Mahendra Bahubali

Mahendra Bahubali Fapstronaut

300 days is a milestone .....good job

frogg05 and Deleted Account like this.
  16. Seb123

Seb123 Fapstronaut

Looking forward to all, or even some, of this!

frogg05 likes this.
  17. Deadlihood

Deadlihood Fapstronaut

Major fucking congratulations bro!

youliveyoulearn and frogg05 like this.
  18. Ra's Al Ghul

Ra's Al Ghul Fapstronaut

Wow, over 300 days? You must be some Zen Buddhist Ninja Jedi. Amazing.

frogg05 likes this.
  19. frogg05

frogg05 Fapstronaut

Not at all. Just finally got sick of my life being awful. It was either Fap and be socially weird forever until i die or do something in your life you never thought you'd be capable of. Be your own hero and save your life. I'm a average guy.. who got fed up.

20. It's no wonder that the feeling of anxiety becomes stronger as the time without PMO becomes longer.
    PMO was just a way to flee away from............... the things you were afraid of?
    Without fleeing away, you need to face this anxiety and process it.

I wish and pray lots of love for you as feeling and be loved is the best cure for anxiety imo.