1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Today is day 100 HARDMODE!!

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by frogg05, Mar 28, 2017.

1. frogg05

frogg05 Fapstronaut

I will officially stop counting the days now that I've reached 100 days. I can't believe I did it and I'm going to continue because now I feel the benefits slowly but surely Rising inside of me.
    just a little paragraph no long story here.. I won't be posting days anymore just months.
    I'm with you all if you need support let's keep fighting this cruel cruel addiction!

2. Strength And Light

Strength And Light Fapstronaut

Congrats! 100 days is something to be proud of. And you've learned enough to know to continue fighting the good fight. Good stuff!

Bryaan and frogg05 like this.
  3. Joey075

Joey075 New Fapstronaut

that is very optimistic, i hope that your life is getting better and better.

Bryaan and frogg05 like this.
  4. frogg05

frogg05 Fapstronaut

Yes i have indeed!! This will probably go down as the hardest thing I've ever had to do. Lol

Bryaan and Strength And Light like this.
  5. frogg05

frogg05 Fapstronaut

Thanks man! and honestly it is... it's not a night-and-day comparison just yet, but I'm on my way! I feel so free now like I have nothing to hide and that makes my days a lot better! ="Joey075, post: 790842, member: 114785"]that is very optimistic, i hope that your life is getting better and better.[/QUOTE]

Bryaan likes this.
  6. fjerid

fjerid Fapstronaut

30 days here... are you saying the benefits keep increasing? Even for me?

frogg05 and Bryaan like this.
  7. Bryaan

Bryaan Fapstronaut

30 days is just the beginning.
    Don't get me wrong, I mean, that the ultimate benefits will come later.
    Keep it up ;)

ChristianWarrior, frogg05 and hujian like this.
  8. Pyara31

Pyara31 Fapstronaut

That is a damn fine achievement mate. Like you said stop counting the days and just focus on improving your life. Stay strong :)

9. PieLover

PieLover Fapstronaut

Wow 100 days!
    Good job mate :)
    Hey, as an expert fapstrount, did you go through any sexual intercourse benefits? (like full erection and sex drive) and how long did it take?

Bryaan, frogg05 and hujian like this.
  10. frogg05

frogg05 Fapstronaut

Not necessarily the benefits just your body. you are slowly improving but it's frustrating because you don't feel it just yet. As far as benefits go it usually comes after all the hell you've been through.

Present Kid, Bryaan and fjerid like this.
  11. frogg05

frogg05 Fapstronaut

well I've been in hardcore mode so I've had zero sexual intercourse but I must say the stiffy is now always alert in the AM.

Bryaan likes this.
  12. Sans_Fear

Sans_Fear Fapstronaut

Well done, meditation does really help eliminate those urges, at least in my case. I am completely oblivious to the female charm at the moment but I do not regret it. Hence I can concentrate on self-development and awareness. Well done again.

13. Sans_Fear

Sans_Fear Fapstronaut

It's much easier when one is single like me as I do not have to accommodate anyone. It's brilliant.

14. frogg05

frogg05 Fapstronaut

Well im definitely going to start back meditating again

15. Sans_Fear

Sans_Fear Fapstronaut

Indeed, it's essential to one's ascent. I do 20 minutes a day and I have not relapsed. I have to write a full report about my 90 day experiment, work in progress.

frogg05 likes this.
  16. Buzz Lightyear

Buzz Lightyear Fapstronaut

Awesome!! Keep it up!

frogg05 likes this.
  17. frogg05

frogg05 Fapstronaut

Why thank you i always hoped my story would help the next man as many fapstronauts stories helped me.

18. frogg05

frogg05 Fapstronaut

Im looking forward to reading it!