1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Today I messed up. I am going public

Discussion in 'Compulsive Sexual Behavior' started by GA93JDeereboy, Feb 2, 2019.

1. GA93JDeereboy

GA93JDeereboy Fapstronaut

This is me, my name, my channel, any advice is appreciated.

2. fapequalsdeath

fapequalsdeath Fapstronaut

hmm, didn't watch the video but hope you gave up whoring!

3. GA93JDeereboy

you got it. its going down, i'm going to clean it up.

4. GA93JDeereboy

5. CTRL + DEL

CTRL + DEL Fapstronaut

If you ask me, I am of the opinion that making these videos is just your way of talking yourself through the incident and a means of self-therapy.

Tbh, you don't need this video- you need a psychologist. And I really, really mean this. It's not an insult; it's what you need to recover and get your thoughts in order because it is obvious this line of thinking has reached obsessive levels for you.

6. GA93JDeereboy

It is a personal matter and I am just sharing my thoughts to you guys. For a while it was very embarrassing. I just decided well, the world hasn't had many people share it that I seen so I did.
    I just trying to share something to help people. I'm not perfect and I'm not saying I am right. I just wanted to raise awareness.

CTRL + DEL and Deleted Account like this.
  7. GA93JDeereboy

Yes I was angry at first. Now I am just praying to let God take care of it. The lady may have some kind of cold blood or something going thru her, but enough about her. Sure it had made me a bit tempered.I was an idiot for doing what I did. I admit it. I was a bit upset but I believe I'll manage it better with God and just let him work it out.

CTRL + DEL and Deleted Account like this.