1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

To New Beginnings

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by Journey Adventure Progress, Sep 4, 2018.

1. Journey Adventure Progress

Journey Adventure Progress New Fapstronaut

Hello, NoFap Community.

I am male, 20 years old, currently a student.

And I BELIEVE in NEW BEGINNINGS​
    [​IMG]

Let me get straight to the point. Perhaps a year ago I started researching about the negative side effects PMO has to our bodies and the reward cycle.

I started noticing that my body and feelings are really taking a hit from this whole PMO negative effects but I didn't know what it was before than.

You must bear in mind that I was very charismatic person throughout my teen years, cheerful, positive and doing a lot of productive activities.

However, not long ago, as I began university I started to change and to find new perspectives as usually happens at this age. Some of them were very time consuming and my grades and exams took a big hit. So instead of the great top student I used to be, I became lazy, underachiever student with a lot of exams behind. Although deep inside I don't feel like it and still want to see myself as a success, the reality and the facts are pointing otherwise.

I am a fast learner, so when PMO is OUT, I would be much, much better in everything I do. I must also mention that i don't have problems with girls, I actually consider myself a natural (I find it very easy to approach them and get in touch). However, I notice some small symptoms of PIED sometimes.

So, the main motivation for me to start this journey is to be more productive, to have more time and it will produce a momentum when every area of my life will gradually become better. Thank you ALL for creating this support environment and community.

I would be more than happy and grateful to receive your questions or suggestions.

Let The Greatest Journey Begin !

2. Good job on deciding to join this forum, you won't regret it. I wish you good luck with your journey, you are stronger than you think, you can beat this addiction and become great student again!