1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

to date or not to

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by never_again, Mar 16, 2016.

1. never_again

never_again Fapstronaut

hey all, i really need your opinion on this cause im practically going crazy..... so i met this girl and she asked me to perform with her in a college event . It went well and the thing is she's into me , and ive been told this by everyone and practically everyone is trying to set us up. Now here's the issue im not that into her , she okay but i dont think we really hit it off ..... and ive never been in a relationship so i dont know whether to go for it or not. I just keep thinking that im getting this one , and if let this opportunity pass, then i might not get anything and stay single always .. so yea its confusing ... just tell me what you all think

2. volt2187

volt2187 Guest

Go for it! Who cares if you "think" you're not into her or not. After a date or two you might have a ton in common with her. And if it doesn't work out in the end at least you get the experience under your belt and you might get a friend...or more... out of it.;);)

Basically it sounds like you're overthinking it. Just dive in and see what happens.

Headspace likes this.
  3. never_again

never_again Fapstronaut

Yeah you're right ... I don't even know her that well ... And yea who knows what it turns out to be , at the least I'll get to learn a lot ... Thanks :D

volt2187 likes this.
  4. Buzz Lightyear

Buzz Lightyear Fapstronaut

If you are not romantically interested in her, put her in the 'friend zone'. Friends are good.