Tired

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by ParadiseSwallow, May 6, 2019.

1. ParadiseSwallow

ParadiseSwallow Fapstronaut

I feel sooo tired since when, I started my streak from begin. Basically I could sleep or lay in bed all day. I really want to do something but I can't even start. ,,Ay, maybe I should play some videogames? Naah.. What about something productive? I want to but.. naaah.." Is it a part of reboot? Can I do something to get some strength?(Except keeping clean of course)

CoolBuddy7 likes this.
  2. Healing_Waters

Healing_Waters Fapstronaut

I'm in the same situation. I just feel dead tired all the time. Maybe we should focus on keeping a healthy sleeping pattern. Like going to bed at the same time every evening and getting up at the same time every morning.

CoolBuddy7, Majik and ParadiseSwallow like this.
  3. Majik

Majik Fapstronaut

I have noticed that I seem to have started sleeping in later and later! I need to force myself uo in the morning to break the cycle. Start a course next week though, so that should do it! haha

CoolBuddy7 and ParadiseSwallow like this.
  4. ParadiseSwallow

I almost broke my streak yesterday, this website and video from here saved me:

Today - I feel a lot better. Better than in monday when, I started this thread.

I finally got some power! Today I'm going to play videogames, cause really want to and I have energy for it!
    I gonna continue my streak, I want more energy to do more enjoyable things

DON'T BREAK YOUR STREAK FOR A COUPLE SECONDS OF PLEASURE
    THIS IS NOT EVEN A REAL PLEASURE ANYMORE. IT'S LIKE A EATING
    A PIECE OF GLASS OR DRINKING POISON. REMEMBER ABOUT YOUR
    GOALS AND STAY STRONG IN THIS. DON'T GIVE UP.

johnf19, CoolBuddy7 and Majik like this.
  5. ClickClickBoom

ClickClickBoom Fapstronaut

You need to get off your ass and start forcing yourself to do something productive and positive son

Best wishes,

CoolBuddy7 and ParadiseSwallow like this.
  6. ParadiseSwallow

I get bored fast while playing games. I learned how to play one song on guitar, which is short but I always wanted to play it ;)

CoolBuddy7, Majik and ClickClickBoom like this.
  7. ClickClickBoom

ClickClickBoom Fapstronaut

Also love learning new songs on the guitar :)

ParadiseSwallow and CoolBuddy7 like this.
  8. Motiv3

Motiv3 Fapstronaut

That is a depression symptom. It's normal because of M, just keep going it will fade off.

Start doing productive things,
    go to walk, run, gym, work on your stuff, learn new things, read a book, learn a new hobbie...

EDIT: My example, I started to go to the gym and never felt more self-confident, healthy and happy than ever

CoolBuddy7 and Majik like this.
  9. Infrasapiens

Infrasapiens Fapstronaut

Being tired is my lifestyle. Everything is a drag, so sleeping is the best thing I can do to feel better.

CoolBuddy7 likes this.
  10. mcp8419

mcp8419 Fapstronaut

I feel tired when I come home after work, I lose motivation and have a nap. Need to gain some momentum to exercise and find a purpose but always lethargic even though my diet isn't too bad

CoolBuddy7 likes this.
  11. CoolBuddy7

CoolBuddy7 Fapstronaut

Have you tried working out ? If not, definitely try it. You would begin to love yourself. It would be so worth it, and you also get to use your time in a productive way. You could also try reading books. Not just random books, but books which can help you. For instance, ( I read along most of your posts, and I saw that you were interested in Guitars. So, ) maybe read a book about using Guitars, or whatever interests you, and also books that could make you acknowledge more things on your field of interest. Good luck on learning to play Guitar well, and also, Wish you good luck on joining a good band !

ParadiseSwallow likes this.
  12. ParadiseSwallow

Not really, I don't have a gym around and I don't like running. Maybe I should just go on walk more often? About books.. school discourages me to books. Books about guitars could be fun, maybe some music theory? I have one good book in my room(Not about guitars) - I should try to read it all again.

Thanks for wishes ;)

CoolBuddy7 likes this.
  13. CoolBuddy7

CoolBuddy7 Fapstronaut

I don't go to a gym and yet, I work out; without any equipment's. I do body weight training. They also call it Calisthenics. It involves a range of exercises like Push-Ups, Pull Ups, Crunches, Squats, Planks, etc. There's a website called DAREBEE , you can check it out if you want to. They post about different kind of Body weight training's on their website... You don't necessarily have to run or jog, as you said, you can walk and that is more than enough. Spending time away from the digital light can help improve our lives a lot !

How does your school discourage you on Reading books ?

You are trying to read and do these activities to try to be productive. So why not read from your field of interest ? It would seemingly prove to be beneficial for you as well, in your Journey in to the field of Music.

Whatever interests you !

You're absolutely welcome. We are all here to achieve the same, common objective. So it's kind of our need to help others in this fight against Addiction. Feel free to ask any questions. I will try to answer them if I know. See you around. Cheers... :)

14. ParadiseSwallow

I'm sorry you had to wait that long for reply :I

We're talking about books which are ,,MASTERPIECES" in opinion of teachers. Trash talking about ,,Blah blah RED DOORS?! IT'S ANGER AND.. AND.. FIRE!" ,,GRASS IS VERY GREEN - OH GOSH, CAN YOU SEE THAT?! WHAT A DESCRIPTION OF NATURE"

Uh.. I don't care about their over-interpretation. It's like putting a lot of useless informations in our heads and of course - Ability to do interpretation is something what you need to have, but cmon. This discourages me to read books at home, I just have enough.

CoolBuddy7 likes this.
  15. CoolBuddy7

CoolBuddy7 Fapstronaut

Okay, alright. Whatever interests you, might work right ? Still, if you're not interested in reading books, you can try to draw something. It need not be something legendary, not something quite artistic, or anything. If you can draw the mug on your table, or your TV, your phone or Laptop or PC, or your Bicycle or anything that feels do able, drawing them, can make you feel good, happy and maybe satisfied ! Or maybe you can try, writing a journal of everyday happenings in your life ? I will think about many more possible constructive hobbies and let you know, and it's not a big deal, you replying now brother. You take your own time, come here whenever you can. Enjoy life and live to your fullest. CHEERS.. ;)

ParadiseSwallow and Saiyan123 like this.
  16. Sartis

Sartis Fapstronaut

yes
    reward youself when you accomplished something

CoolBuddy7 likes this.
  17. CoolBuddy7

CoolBuddy7 Fapstronaut

Maybe, you can write a story, develop it by yourself; or maybe, you can try to carve something out of any wooden pieces ? ( I mean, I've done that, it may not be a very productive thing to do, but, if it interests you, you should be good to go !) Maybe try doing Origami ? Try programming maybe ? It's not that hard, and you could even try to make an app related to guitar or something after learning to code. Maybe you can plant a tree and try to nurture it ? Anything that interests you !