1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Tired with everything

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by Kirst, Jan 18, 2019.

1. Kirst

Kirst Fapstronaut

Hi..

Today is my 5th day in nofap.. And it is going to the end of today just a few more hours ( in my country ).. Hope to get another successfull day today..

I am feeling a lot of things right now.. Sad, lonely, depressed, and etc.. One way i handling it is by crying.. I will feel much more better when i cry, seriously.. But sometimes it did not enough by only crying.. I'm really stress right now.. It makes me feel that i really need PMO.. I want to throw all of the feelings and enjoy my times alone.. But i know that it is not a right thing for me to do that, so thats why im writing this to distract myself..

After one problem solved, another problem comes and it keeps coming to me.. I feel bad about it.. Plus, the problem with my friends.. There are nobody who understand me in this world.. I am struggling all myself alone.. All of this is what have caused me into PMO, everytime im feeling that way, i will do PMO and all the feelings go away..

Im so sorry if this thread didnt suitable to be post here but i think this might be the way for me to prevent it.. Im worried that it can encourage me to relapse.. If you dont mind, please share with me some tips for me to handle this and keep myself away from it.. Thank you so much..

2. Dimmed_haze

Dimmed_haze Fapstronaut

I can't share you tips, but I'll try to give you my foundation. Tips are on top of the iceberg, foundations make the mountains.

We know what you mean man, even just a moment ago I thought; "What's the point of life?" And honestly, no one knows. Here's what I would do. Find something small, that doesn't require a lot of effort.

Example:
    I want to become stronger/have a 6 pac/look sexy. That would be badass right?

Ok, go ahead and start with 5 knee push-ups. If even that is too hard, do 1/2. I couldn't even push myself off the floor with proper form the first time I tried this, and damn did I feel pathetic. I cried, because I had extreme kyphosis took me years to fix.

Now I can do 10 push ups with a hell of a better form/pull ups etc.

Want to learn something? New language/fixing cars/survival etc. Even basic medicine man.

Read a book and start by doing 5 pages a day. Next day do 6. Build, you will get far in a month. E books, pick a topic you want to learn, regardless how weird. I've read a few books on medicine, IT and making money. Helped me, with feeling lonely.

Now I know what you're thinking; "This doesn't help me with my problems." But atleast you won't feel bad about yourself. You're building slowly. Apply this to your problems aswell.

Social anxiety? Ok. Pick something you hate. Doing groceries. Talking to people. Etc.

Challenge: Ask directions to a stranger. Go do groceries. And later on compliment, genuinely. A girl you like for example.

Worry later, we're all gonna die one day man. Fuck people, fuck everything. Now fix, build untill you're somewhere you want to be. And even then, keep building.

I'm lonely aswell man, everyone these days is. But don't get stuck there. It's a trap, and all feelings come and go. Do your best to fix it. That's all you and I can do.

This has become my mindset.

Hope that helped man, wish you and others best of luck.

Last edited: Jan 18, 2019
    bobross and Kirst like this.
  3. Dimmed_haze

Dimmed_haze Fapstronaut

To clarify the video, once you accept you're sad/lonely/depressed or dead. Now you can move forward, because what's worse? I'm already dead, I'm gonna live how I want to live. I'm lonely, fuck it, time to do something I like untill I'm not lonely. Can't change it now, well time to work on it.

Kirst likes this.
  4. CH3RRY

CH3RRY Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

This was my reply to another post:

You can't truly become free from your problems and insecurities with a half-assed, fearful mindset. If you truly believe you've failed at your choices, that's good. You have to admit where you are and accept your situation, only then you can move forward and start making progress. When you feel ashamed of yourself, it is such a powerful motivator that drives you forward. You don't ever want to be your old self again and make the same choices. You should aim to become fearless. It's a mindset I call fearless freedom. Every time you're scared of something, it holds you down, in order to break free from that you have to do the thing. Your confidence builds up and your mind opens up to new opportunities after you've tackled your obstacle. If you don't break free from these things, you're left with a mediocre and passive mind cause you couldn't climb the ladder. After breaking free my own issues that were similar to yours, I noticed that many people every where are fearful. There's something lingering in their mind, holding them back. It's such a waste. One day we're all dead. What are we all waiting for?

Kirst and Dimmed_haze like this.
  5. Kirst

Kirst Fapstronaut

First of all, Thank you so much for your foundation.. It is such a good Idea for me to deal with my problems.. Maybe its the time for me to change myself and the way I deal with problems.. It will help me to be a better person and even can help me to achieve my dreams.. I should read a book whenever i am sad cause yess reading can make me forget about something for a while plus it can improve my vocabulary.. I will try to do all of it and make it as my routine.. About the video, you are right, i have to change my mindset and do whatever i want to do cause this is my life..
    Thank you very much for your sharing.. Really appreaciate it..
    Wish you and everyone the best too..

Last edited: Jan 18, 2019
    Dimmed_haze likes this.
  6. Kirst

Kirst Fapstronaut

Thanks for your reply.. It motivates me a lot.. It all start with our mindset, what we think is what we gonna get.. Now i know that all of this while i had a wrong mindset.. I have to change my mindset in order to get the better life.. Its time for me to think outside of the box and deal with my problems.. I cannot change all the problems that i have but i can deal with it with another way.. Yeahh the problems always hold me back.. I have to break free from it cause there are so many things I want tomdo in this life and not just simply waste it..
    Again, thank you so much for your motivational reply.. Really appreaciate it..