1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Tinder trouble...

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by Deleted Account, Nov 20, 2017.

1. u376

u376 Fapstronaut

by mistake..........around two weeks back i installed that app just to see how it works
    the same day i got a match
    that girl was really very pretty...........believe me
    so i instantly doubted that there is something wrong........
    then what i found out was that she was just there to promote her youtube channel
    i visited her channel which was regarding vlogs.......i gave my feedback regarding her videos...........and she just liked my comment
    that all ........shortest love story hehe
    and yes i uninstalled that app the same night

2. ewq

ewq Fapstronaut

Welcome to the real world guys. We all are shallow, both males and females. How can you expect titanic-style love from a limited pool of women? Go meet girls both in the real worl and virtual world. A significant number of women install the app because guys of their liking aren't making the first move in the real world. It might shock you, but not all women are there to lower your self-esteem by swiping left. My tips for tinder:
    • how are your pictures looking? Ask advice from female friends to make a great selection of pictures
    • How is your bio? It should be funny, interesting and intriguing. No bio is just self-sabotage
    • How does your opening look like? Standing out from the competition in girl's eyes is essential. Try putting her name in a short poem with a slight sexual undertone. It just might work.
    A wonderful app IMO.

3. By personal Tinder was good three years ago, loads of matches and dates, and I used it again this years two times and deleted my account (What a waste of time, and day dreaming, I guess people there are trying to bust their egos or just fake profiles to make you buy likes or whatever they sell there).

I made an experiment about Tinder vs Social Dynamics, guess which one won?
    Social Dynamics by far, example:

• Nowadays Tinder was like = 2 to 3 to 4 wks swiping every-night = 15-28 days = no matches perhaps one or two matches = no date.
    • Old times on Tinder was like 2-3 weeks swiping every night = 14 - 21 days = to get 3 or 4 matches maybe one or 2 dates.
    • Social Dynamics = 2 to 3 weekends = 2 or 3 nights out has the same results for both old times and now, I would meet a girl for every three weeks I go out( = 3 days only and not 28 on tinder), and I am a 6 or 7 perhaps 5...(But of course, now I am loyal to my soulmate when ever I have one, so If I go out I ignore all girls, but sometimes I flirt but I do nothing, you know sometimes we can make good friends rather than only thinking about s#x and then we can meet interesting people...(sometimes for every-two weeks I met one, these were the nights I didn't care about anything, I was there just enjoying life as much as I could, and picking up was an "accident")
    • Also, this is the only platform I use, I don't have facebook, whatsapp, snapchat or any other social media profile (I have tweeter which I use four or six times a year only). (I couldn't care less about fitting in, I am busy with my life getting stuff done and it is working well and not so well, but that is life) :)

Last edited: May 13, 2018
    Deleted Account likes this.
  4. ^^^^^ I edited the last two parts of my experiment about Tinder vs Social Dynamics...

Deleted Account likes this.