1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Time to get serious

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by Luke.90, Aug 19, 2017.

1. Luke.90

Luke.90 New Fapstronaut

Hello to all,

I used to be very confident, active, self-disciplined, and I could do anything I wanted physically and mentally. I have been in the Marine Corps for 9 years now and married 7 years ago. My wife and I have always had a very strong relationship, in all areas. When I started to leave the states more she would make videos or take pictures for me. Then with kids, her working as a Nurse we slowed down and I was still deploying. It used to not masturbate much at all but the more I am gone the more I do. the more I do it the more I look things up and become less interested in my wife, who is absolutely gorgeous. Sometimes I think she doesn't want to be with me just because I think that. I question our sex life even when she wants to go multiple times a day. Currently, I am on an 8 week "trip", as of tomorrow I will have 6 weeks until I return. I know this is not the general time for a re-boot but I am going to these next 6 weeks and get back to the person I was and know I can be.

Thank you

2. Septimus

Septimus Fapstronaut

Welcome! And thank you for your service in the Marine Corps.

I'm glad you're here. Let me know if I can do anything to help.

3. D . J .

D . J . Fapstronaut

Welcome to NoFap where you are amongst friends who are here to encourage you and sometimes challenge you but not judge you.

The enemy is here to steal, kill and destroy. What are your current strategies for combating the enemy called PMO?