1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Time to Change

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by Drew15, Mar 25, 2019.

1. Drew15

Drew15 Fapstronaut

Hi all. I have been struggling with PMO addiction since I was 12 (I am 27 now). I’ve recently come to believe my PMO habit has been poisoning my relationships with girls/women my entire teen and adult life. I’ve never been in a long term relationship and have spent almost all of my life single despite being reasonably attractive. I am somewhat shy and deathly afraid of rejection. Anything I’ve ever had with a girl started with her approaching me or sending very obvious signals. I’m almost 11 months sober from years of alcohol/drug addiction and ready to address this part of my life, but desperately need some accountability. I have 5 days no PMO. Feeling really good and tons of energy/frustration that I am channeling into working out/running.

Deleted Account and 220woof671 like this.
  2. drac16

drac16 Fapstronaut

Welcome to NoFap. You came to the right place. It's great that you've taken up working out as a means to get rid of energy that would otherwise be done with PMO. Not only that, but it relieves stress.

Drew15 likes this.
  3. 220woof671

220woof671 Fapstronaut

You are right.
    As you do no PMO, you will get STRONGER IN ALL AREAS (self esteem, assertiveness, coolness [with no effort -- due to no shame, guilt, fear, etc.). As your Day Counter goes up, so will your Confidence and ease of ability to pursue women. The occasional temptations you talk about are a concern. But the Good Thing is that all temptations gradually disappear in 10 -30 minutes (approx.). If we occupy our minds and/or bodies ........ then the temptations are soon replaced with peace, power and purpose.

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK !!!

Drew15 likes this.