[thread deleted by mistake] An informed word on unwanted SSA

Discussion in 'Problematic Sexual Behavior' started by krabbra, Apr 19, 2019.

1. rediscovery7

rediscovery7 Fapstronaut

I would like to add that, being one of such people, I've been analysing myself for a long time and understood the reasons of my SSA. And only then I discovered the research (Nicholosi and beyond) which came to only confirm my assumptions.

ivanhoe and krabbra like this.
  2. Hey man, have you read the posts from people on this site who struggle with SSA and gender identity because they have watched shemale P?

Have you ever noticed how confused, ashamed, and disgusted with themselves they are?

The LGB political community would say that this is just because society shamed these people. But let me tell you that if these people were actually finding some hidden aspect about themselves, they would feel empowered, not confused and ashamed.

Dont pretend that politically charged organizations dont have their own agenda. When a group is trying to shove their agenda down the throats of society, in spite if reasonable evidence to suggest they are false, then they are liars. You literally just tried to make @krabbra out to be insensitive so that you could invalidate his point. That is a common tactic used by the LGB group, and it is a deceptive tactic. Aka a lie.

And the fact that you bring in "catholic dogmas" when not a single person has mentioned Catholicism reveals where your motivations are coming from. In fact, the entire LGB movement is predicated on antagonism toward Christianity.

Thank you for showing your allegiance, you snake in the grass. I hope that you're not on this website encouraging the feminization of men who are vulnerable right now. If you are then shame on you.

3. IGY

IGY Fapstronaut

Deleted Account likes this.
  4. krabbra

krabbra Fapstronaut

My pleasure, I concider it one of my life purposes to share this knowledge

I'm glad to hear you are beeing affirmed by your male friends, I have plenty of male friends but noone I'm very close with. Sometimes i truly long for that.
    I also relate to the low self-esteem: "beeing too lame", body shaming etc. I too were very ashamed of my bodily changes during puberty. In my situation I was rather a late bloomer than early tho.

She truly is a blessing. Like your flirt with this older girl as described in your first post, she is alot more experienced than I. We're the same age but she's even been married before. But in the end it seemed like she almost couldn't bare it waiting for me to go under the sheets with her.

Last edited: May 28, 2019
  5. It's not me you have to answer to, @IGY.

ivanhoe likes this.
  6. IGY

IGY Fapstronaut

I didn't understand that. What do you mean? :confused:

7. ivanhoe

ivanhoe Fapstronaut

I see and giving a per-adolescent and adolescent boys hormone blocking drugs and cutting off his penis because he 'thinks he's a woman' is harmless?
    It is illegal because of the power of gay pressure groups.. and for you to deny this is absurd.
    and if you really dig down many of them admit the therapy works but they just claim the patients were just confused heterosexuals...
    SSA attractions, fantasies and behaviors have many causes and describes many behaviors just like the term 'alcoholic' describes a wide range of behavior and is caused by a number of factors..

8. IGY

IGY Fapstronaut

What are you talking about? :confused: Whatever it is you are referring to, no one is talking about cutting some kid's penis off! o_O
    I didn't deny anything. It is absurd to put words in my mouth! And I have no knowledge of what "they" claim.
    I am sure that is true. I didn't say otherwise.

9. ivanhoe

ivanhoe Fapstronaut

If you truly misunderstand what i am saying I can elaborate, but please don't be disingenuous. you are 'quoting authority' claiming repartive therapy is highly discredited by 'experts' -in the mental health industry ( the american psychological association for example) fair enough that is true but they also ENDORSE 'sex reassignment surgery' for CHILDREN IRREVERSIBLE CASTRATION.
    The same organization issued a warning about 'toxic (in other words, any') masculinity'

In short that 'industry' is highly politicized. Don't play dumb.

10. rediscovery7

rediscovery7 Fapstronaut

Here's a recent interview with Nicolosi Jr. It covers the topics that have been argued about in this thread, including the children's castration, but also the research in brain plasticity.

krabbra, Deleted Account and ivanhoe like this.
  11. IGY

IGY Fapstronaut

I am not. I have no idea about it. Why would I? I am just commenting on a thread about SSA, that's all.

12. ivanhoe

ivanhoe Fapstronaut

this was great, thanks

13. ivanhoe

ivanhoe Fapstronaut

Now you are being disingenious. You said :
    "Even when that guy was alive, his programmes were made illegal in several places because of the harm they caused."
    that is a lie. The same people that claimed they caused harm and pressured legislators to make them illegal are the ones who advocate chemical castration for preadolescencent boys who claim to identify as women. It's very frustrating and not helpful for anyone on this forum, including yourself, to behave so obtusely. Please reconsider your behavior. Thank you.

Freedom_from_PMO likes this.
  14. IGY

IGY Fapstronaut

How am I supposed to know "the same people" that made certain claims also advocate for something else? I don't even know who they are. I was aware that it had been banned and commented on it. I have no clue why you are being so rude and hostile. o_O

15. IGY

IGY Fapstronaut

Because it said so on Wikipedia.

16. Dr. Mario

Dr. Mario Fapstronaut

It's quite obvious indeed. "I am not responding to personal insults" he says, avoiding the rest of the post. Birds of a feather flock together, and this birdbrain takes all his plays straight out of the LGBT propaganda playbook.

No doubt I'll be branded as insensitive and/or personally insulting as well. Ah well, I don't mind being labeled a snake-shamer.

Last edited by a moderator: May 17, 2019
    Freedom_from_PMO and ivanhoe like this.
  17. IGY

IGY Fapstronaut

What is that? I am not part of any LGBTQ group and I am not representing anyone. It is just a personal view. Why are all you guys so contentious?

18. rediscovery7

rediscovery7 Fapstronaut

krabbra and ivanhoe like this.
  19. ivanhoe

ivanhoe Fapstronaut

yes, and he goes on for three or four more posts fluttering his eyes and saying "what did I do".
    He was easily refuted, by multiple posters. Activists almost always lie - if only by deceiving themselves and refusing to accept evidence. It's amazing that this brand of 'social justice' continues to claim tolerance and "freedom" while increasingly trying to tell people what they can think and not think and make it illegal to oppose their viewpoints.

Here's another great link:
    https://www.freetolovemovie.com/

krabbra likes this.
  20. IGY

IGY Fapstronaut

I am not an activist.