1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Thoughts on tinder?

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by Supremehokage, Dec 12, 2017.

1. Cornixico

Cornixico Fapstronaut

It is fun, but I don't know that many success stories. Except a highschool friend, who now lives and has a baby with a girl he met on tinder. But yeah, alot of stress and work for little reward. My only time actually meeting somebody on tinder was whilst backpacking around Mexico, I was in Merida for a night, and asked in spanish to as many local girls as possible 'what should I do in this town for one night' one responded and said 'come clubbing with me'. Anyway met up with her, was akward at first but we danced and made out. We tried to find a hotel room for the night, but none were open. We went our separate ways and that was it. frustrating to say the least, those damn hotels, imagine if one had been open and had beds free. But I got to touch her boobs so that was nice, plus makes an interesting story. I think you would be better off being able to talk to girls in real life though, one thing that might help you is checking out this youtube channel, has some good stuff: https://www.youtube.com/user/marnikinrys