1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

thoughts about dating 'hot' girls

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by tomandjerry, May 7, 2017.

1. tomandjerry

tomandjerry Fapstronaut

Hi guys, I have a few things to get off my chest. Basically, I have never had a gf before. I finished uni about 2 years ago. I had a few problems at uni - struggled with the course - it was engineering (so very hard), broke up with some friends, medical issues (knee pain that bugged me for 5-6 months). I did get some interaction with women, got quite friendly with a girl in the next room (unfortunately she already had a bf from her home town).

Ok so I have now graduated and thinking of meeting girls/dating/even gf if things go well. One thing that I look for in a girl is her body, and I do like girls who dress provocatively (as long as she has all the other qualities I am looking for). I went to an event at cambridge uni (dinner) the other week and noted that a lot of the english girls were dressed nicely (heels, makeup, short skirts, bit of cleavage), while the asian/indian covered up. I felt a bit saddened that girls are told to cover up. Also for a while I really dreamed of having one of those english girls at cambridge (great body, but also beauty inside - what more can a man want). I am looking at getting dating/meeting girls.

Do you have any ideas? I go to gym classes and noted plenty of pretty girls (probably single also). I am trying to improve my life via nofap. I would like some encouragement that I can meet girls after university and that its not over...

aingdk11 likes this.
  2. I know some people don't like them but a dating site might be a good place to meet someone like eHarmony. If I was wanting to meet someone I'd try such a site since you can get an idea of what a person is like. Of course it's a risk and you have to be wise when using those sites but it's worth a try I think.

3. Waldo101

Waldo101 Fapstronaut

Assuming physically attractive girls are your priority:

If you have the money, it's best to move to areas where the women fits your discription.

Unfortunately in so many places in America (if that's where you live), there are so many fat girls or out of shape girls and it is a cultural norm. ( it wasn't like this a few decades ago)

If you live in America, your chances will increase greatly if you move to cities like Los Angeles or Las Vegas, where the entertainment industry attracts so many women that look like models. Even just a waitress in Las Vegas/ L.A. can look like a model from a fashion magazine. It's a big difference in the appearance of women compared to other parts of America.

Or if you can, you can move to Europe where the women are in much better shape, especially the Eastern European girls.

It's also not unusual for ugly western men to move to Asia and get super gorgeous wives or girlfriends.

Money will help if you need to relocate but there have been situations where guys have little money and found decent jobs in other cities/ countries.

Of course, you don't have to move but from my travel experiences, there is a huge difference in women's physical attractiveness out there.

PinkcityDude likes this.
  4. I'm sorry but I feel I have to say something here. I mean how do you know they're told to dress like that? They might feel more comfortable dressing that way. Maybe the English girls are feeling pressured to dress the way they dress because of the media and advertisments.

At the end you like what you like. But we shouldn't make assumptions. Personally I'm in favour of women dressing in a way where they feel comfortable. A woman's body shouldn't be used to further liberal or conservative agendas because inside every woman's body there is a soul.

5. Kenzi

Kenzi Fapstronaut

Want a womans opinion?

If you are in the US, women grow up, (mind you I grew up elsewhere and coming to the States I was like This is a Thing??... Yes. Yes it is.)
    With the notion to "horse blinder".
    & the fashion industry banks on this in New ways every year. I'm sure you've noticed.

Here, let me explain.
    Lets say that a womans butt is her best feature (and so many is).
    Noticed yoga pants? If you are looking at her butt, you aren't looking at her face. Or her saggy tummy (being tucked in by the pants) every set of eyes goes straight where the woman wearing it wants to.
    A low cut top?
    Yep.
    Nobody is looking at a droopy butt.
    Lots of makeup and creative hair? People won't see your body first thing (unless you have alot of body.-still, takes about 3 seconds tho)
    So next time you see someone wearing something and your eyes buzz in, wait... And take a second... Look at the Whole picture. I bet it's not as nice as you think.

(Even if you think you can see most of the skin, we have still accented things and hid things. It's what we are trained to do.) - Lipstick and Rouge-

We dress for you, and you want a screen.

So if you really want to get a girlfriend, consider one who will accept and respect you.
    Less about looks.
    More about character.
    @Surfing Poet is right.
    As long as you hold women to impossible standards, you are going to continue to bargain yourself into a problem.
    Dating is difficult, Rebooting is difficult. Rebooting while in a relationship is difficult.
    I do wish you the best of luck.

6. tomandjerry

tomandjerry Fapstronaut

Hi there, yes I do see your point. I still would like to go for an attractive girl tho? Hopefully one who goes to the gym and is healthy - so she will stay in shape for many years. My preference is for hourglass, not the chubby type. I suppose that everyone has imperfections and also the exteriror beuaty will go with age.

7. Runtilmylegsdropoff

Runtilmylegsdropoff Fapstronaut

Hot chics? A bit overrated.

Kenzi likes this.
  8. aingdk11

aingdk11 Fapstronaut

Watch tylerrsd freetour video on youtube.long time ago i have standard with girls.has to look like this and that.the style of her fashion and other shit.after reaching 30yo not yet married im grateful i change my mindset.move to different island in my country that famous for tourist and backpackers.met and have relationship.fwb with many girls and women around the world.fat curvy dutch girls.bi hypersex german women.slim french italian hippies backpacker girl.beautiful stunning but dumbwhore moldovian finnish women.and many more what i can says from my experience is not all what u want is gonna make you happy in life sometimes you just put action and surrender and let go of the expectation and happy with what need. The connection with the partner is the core thing with relationship.look and other stuff somethings is a false illution haha..goodluck

9. Billy the GOAT

Billy the GOAT Fapstronaut

Its not science bro. You just gotta approach women that you find attractive. 9/10 times they won't come to you. Nofap will build your confidence and make your body language better. Try tinder bro. Nail 5's until you're confident and experienced enough for a 10.

aingdk11 likes this.
  10. aingdk11

aingdk11 Fapstronaut

Hehe very true bro girls and women noticed when u already have experience with ladies especially the 9/10 and yes some of the 9/10 desperate after 30yo when they still not find their shining knight princess and horny everydays and might be become more easier to get then the 5/10.

11. Tesslynne

Tesslynne Guest

DON'T do THIS.

Don't use us 5s like this we DON'T Deserve it.

I'd never try to "work my way up" with guys I actually have a heart.

Hopefulgirl, SnowWhite and Kenzi like this.
  12. Kenzi

Kenzi Fapstronaut

And now I'm going to speak again.

I am considered high "attractive wise" or so I've been told, which is why I left this thread originally, but I still know I don't hold a candle to the PA addiction mindset... Also not fair.

So no matter what you do, how you look at it, you are being cruel to women.
    Get a grip.
    Because even if you get someone who looks Just like me... Perfect body, nice hair, works out... You will still want a screen and she will leave you eventually... And nobody will blame her.
    Because hot chicks don't deserve to be your masterbatory aid either.

The Wrestler, GG2002 and Tesslynne like this.
  13. Tesslynne

Tesslynne Guest

"Because hot chicks don't deserve to be your masterbatory aid either."

THANK you!
    I'm not hot although some guys say I am.
    (If I'm so hot why the HELL can't I get a boyfriend FFS)
    ANYWAY there is this guy who used to keep trying to fap to me? So I have sent him a link to a NoFap subliminal. Because I DON'T deserve to be his masturbatory aid. Nuh UH!

Kenzi likes this.
  14. Kenzi

Kenzi Fapstronaut

Awesomeness @Tesslynne
    I honestly don't think I'm that pretty either.
    However... VS measurements say I am.
    Which is annoying...
    After all these kids... I'm like, I'm a mom... Who wants to be healthy.
    But when I get Kirby salesman coming to the door asking me for My Mom, because I look 15 years younger than I am.... (-, -)
    No Bueno.
    When my SO wants a screen of swimsuit models.

Life lesson?
    Doesn't matter What you look like....
    If you are with a addict. You are second.

(cuz how many can say they have one at home?... Still battles the PA anyway)

I'd rather have one of those stories about the guys falling for their wives.... Have you read those?
    Beautiful.

Tesslynne likes this.
  15. Billy the GOAT

I didnt mean it like that. What I was trying to say is that the only way to get experience with girls is to talk to girls. You can't be sitting around waiting for the love of your life to come along, unless you plan on waiting til marriage or something. Its a fact that girls like guys that other girls like. If you're a loser that gets no girls, most girls will ignore you. Go out and build social skills, have some spontaneous fun. Same goes for females. Also, a 5 to me could be a 10 to somebody else, its all subjective. Dont put yourself down like that.

Tesslynne likes this.
  16. Kenzi

Kenzi Fapstronaut

When you rate us, you are the breeder of degradation.
    It doesn't matter how you " meant it,"
    It's going to be taken in 50 different ways by anyone listening.
    Have you heard the expression "I'm responsible for what I say but not what you hear?"
    It has a slightly different meaning online.
    Because once you Type something, there's really only one way it can go.
    There's less voice.
    If you don't use grammar or fluidity, it's flat. when you type anywhere, please keep it in mind, as how it's being read/perceived.... Just by the audience in general

Hopefulgirl and (deleted member) like this.
  17. Tesslynne

Tesslynne Guest

True.
    I'm not blaming you but this post has got me so down I literally want to relapse to cheer myself up right now lol

SnowWhite likes this.
  18. Billy the GOAT

You know for some people that suffer from this addiction women become sex objects. You lose interest in having any convo with a girl you wouldn't fuck. The respect for humanity is gone. In my attempt to tell bro to communicate with females that he might not be attracted to, I said some degrading shit my damn self. Last thing I wanna do is offend anybody. My bad.

Tesslynne likes this.
  19. Billy the GOAT

Don't let my dumbass post get you down. Im ugly as fuck my damn self. This was just barbershop talk gone wrong. Didn't think girls would see it.

Tesslynne likes this.
  20. Kenzi

Kenzi Fapstronaut

Just to make a point....
    Not trying to make everyone feel bad... Buuuuutttt how do you think I feel?
    I get told by My friends in Real life that I look like a adult film actress, then I CAN'T TELL them that my SO struggles with PA??
    I have been living with this for years.
    I am here, listening, anonymous, to men, think that hot girls will help, and flirting and summer and I know that I have to sit around because I can't be enough?
    It's so difficult to be This girl.
    It's so sad.
    And P is everywhere.
    Objectification is everywhere.
    Sexism is everywhere.
    It kind of feels like people just can't be nice for the sake of being nice anymore.
    That's all I was saying.

NoRoots and Tesslynne like this.