1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

This shit is real (42 days)

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by Rambo98, Sep 24, 2018.

1. Rambo98

Rambo98 Fapstronaut

Somewhere around day 30 ive posted a thread about my HOCD. Its still getting weaker btw. Anyway, my confidence is getting insane right now. Last weekend I could talk to any girl I liked without looking like guilty dog. It feels amazing. Next to that, I almost had a fight last weekend. There were some guys at the club who thought they were tough. I looked at one of them and then they walked up to me, three guys with the same size of me. One of them said: why are you looking at me, do you want trouble? I didnt respond, just looked him right in the eyes with a death stare, I didnt felt a little fear. Then I responded with: Are you sure you want to do this? After some talking they walked away and respected me afterwards. It was insane, i have never had this before. Im not weak or so but normally my face wouldnt look like a goddamn lion.

42 days in right now, benefits are here right now, its crazy. I just wanted to share this story to tell you guys how much confidence you can get while doing this.

Stay strong!

user10111, koolpal, Skielr and 18 others like this.
  2. OneAndTwoDays

OneAndTwoDays Fapstronaut

You can do it brother, it's a great thing that those people feared you. haha :D

4DCreator likes this.
  3. Ra's Al Ghul

Ra's Al Ghul Fapstronaut

Suhail22 and Deleted Account like this.
  4. Mattew

Mattew Fapstronaut

Had this feeling, of being an hungry wolf ready for blood, only for some days during my reboot, around day 60 probably, but it never came back.

Last edited: Sep 25, 2018
  5. Interesting. I hope you're not going to start bullying people though.
    Great work on sticking at it!

6. fellowBrother

fellowBrother Fapstronaut

That's awesome bro! Glad to hear what I have to look forward to. Keep it up

7. RamboErecto

RamboErecto Fapstronaut

Well done, tough guy

8. MD97

MD97 Fapstronaut

9. oneaffidavit

oneaffidavit Fapstronaut

Nice! stories like these are one of the main reasons and also motivation. They really show power of nofap on long term.

10. BrokenSin

BrokenSin Fapstronaut

we have a bad ass over here. Way to go bro, keep that testosterones levels high

koolpal likes this.
  11. 4DCreator

4DCreator Fapstronaut