1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

This movie blow my head away

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by TemporaryUsername3892, Oct 1, 2015.

1. TemporaryUsername3892

TemporaryUsername3892 Fapstronaut

I just watched the movie fight club .

Woow . Yaaaaa it's an old movie.
    I think this movie is more relevant today than it was when it first came out, what with everyone going to the gym out of insecurity, or to seek approval from others, being judged by your facebook profile and ranked by how many 'friends' you have, being a slave to technology by living your life constantly gazing at your smartphone . Its all bullshit.

"Man, I see in fight club the strongest and smartest men who've ever lived. I see all this potential, and I see squandering. God damn it, an entire generation pumping gas, waiting tables; slaves with white collars. Advertising has us chasing cars and clothes, working jobs we hate so we can buy shit we don't need. We're the middle children of history, man. No purpose or place. We have no Great War. No Great Depression. Our Great War's a spiritual war... our Great Depression is our lives. We've all been raised on television to believe that one day we'd all be millionaires, and movie gods, and rock stars. But we won't. And we're slowly learning that fact. And we're very, very pissed off"-tyler durden

Masterpiece

Low, Sentinel and Calm like this.
  2. Calm

Calm Fapstronaut

You mean to tell me you just saw it for the first time?!

Nice thoughts on it, what a classic!

3. TemporaryUsername3892

4. TemporaryUsername3892

Things you don't know about fight club

Fotor_144394896313015.jpg

5. TemporaryUsername3892

6. Awesome!Fight club is one the strangest yet one of the best and most creative of all movies i have ever seen.

TemporaryUsername3892 likes this.
  7. TemporaryUsername3892

tumblr_mex8bgyrl71qldrydo1_500.jpg @Ray Breslin

This is your life & it's ending one minutes @ time :p

8. Fight Club is one of the best!!!

9. SE4N THEE

SE4N THEE Fapstronaut

Gonna have to watch it again, it's been awhile. Movie recommendation for you: Waking Life

Sentinel likes this.
  10. TemporaryUsername3892

@SE4N THEE
    Thanks for your recommendation dude:) .. I will definitely check it out

11. sir fappanot

sir fappanot Fapstronaut

that is case and point me haha. dear god, the delusion.

12. Thank you so much! Been searching for this movie for so long it eventually got off my list.
    Remembering my uncle showing me the first 10 minutes and I was instantly hooked. So much insight!

Some other cool movies with similar topics I can recommend would be Revolver, gangster theme with Jason Statham, with an overall psychological plot around the ego, pretty awesome! And God Bless America, a violent comedy about a man with midlife crisis and a teen girl, who decides to do something about what's wrong with society.

13. APY

APY Fapstronaut

Fight Club is absolutely my favorite movie of all time. Mind if I steal your sig gif? Literally my favorite part.

14. TemporaryUsername3892

@APY

Why not . :)
    I say stop being perfect (Tyler durden). (You asked for permission :p)

@RedDeer
    Thanks for the suggestions :)

@sir fappanot ;)