1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

This is simple, this is easy, this is fun! Mentality for rebooting and life

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Deleted Account, Oct 21, 2017.

1. houndie

houndie Fapstronaut

The main gain I get from this video doesn't even really concern NoFap.
    It's not as if you're suddenly in the relapse-stage of the day, urges are gnawing on you, and you just say: "This is simple, this is easy, this is fun".

It seems to me that the mantra works for a Fapstronaut, because it helps to alleviate the stress/boredom/uncomfortableness of whatever it is you're avoiding with the help of PMO.
    During NoFap, you're going back to the thing you fear (my master's thesis for me - for each of us, the challenge takes a different shape). Using the mantra "This is simple, this is easy, this is fun" should help with dealing with the stresses of the thing you fear - and not see it as that big a source of terror and avoidance and procrastination. Using the mantra should help.

Don't forget, the goal isn't to just avoid PMO - the goal is to ready yourself to your particular life challenge you're avoiding with PMO.