1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

This challenge is completed by all or none! [CLOSED]

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by The Great Safecracker, Jun 25, 2019.

1. I mean, there's no need for everybody to be checking in, just saying "Day 8/50" in the book keeping style of most challenges. This is because everybody is going to be on the same day in this challenge. But we could take turns in making the post of the day. The person in turn may decide whatever it's about, raise some discussion etc.

And of course everyone is allowed and encouraged to put in whatever they want, to help and support others. At least I'm going to see what's up a few times a day.

You all can comment if you have any more ideas. We need to agree on the start time. Could you confirm that you are ready to start?

2. That's what I was thinking also, would make it different to other challenges.

I'm ready.

Cel mai drept ideal likes this.
  3. Awedouble

Awedouble Fapstronaut

Yes, everyone having a chance and a voice is good for a sense of community and good for a small group with a few members.

4. Awedouble

Awedouble Fapstronaut

Ready, and I think it would be a good idea to set a schedule. I'll be watching for my first turn. If it's like 7 people it might be a particular day of the week.

5. Yes, something like that.

6. Cel mai drept ideal likes this.
  7. Cel mai drept ideal

Cel mai drept ideal Fapstronaut

Hey, I want to join too, if that's not a problem. And don't be fooled by my counter, I won't let you down...

8. You are welcome to join. I guess we are about to start pretty soon.

9. control your life

control your life Distinguished Fapstronaut

Check in tuesday ..im ready to start :)
    Day 1/50?

10. Let's see if @StraightEdge3616 is aware and ready to start. If so, I think tomorrow could be a good starting day. It would also be good to make final agreements on the rules.

11. Yeah, didn't know we were doing this anymore because it's been a long time since it was created and it never started.

12. We were waiting for more people to join. There are six of us now which is a good number. So you are with us, right?

Let's say that tomorrow, the 10th of July, will be the starting day and the challenge takes fifty days.

13. DeepSeaDiver

DeepSeaDiver Fapstronaut

@Rising Force @control your life I am interested in this as well; unsure if you are looking for as many people as possible or exact rules.

50 days/ any relapses by anyone in the group and the challenge is over? How do we all connect to discuss?

I need a challenge and some accountability so I am interested.

14. Awedouble

Awedouble Fapstronaut

7 would round it out to one member for each day of the week for the post of the day. (POTD?)

I would think we just start over/reset rather than give up.

15. I'd like to squeeze in through the closing door as well. Need to take rebooting very seriously this time around and this challenge looks like it might help keeping that frame of reference. So, is there a free slot?

16. Awedouble

Awedouble Fapstronaut

If we end up with 8 or more maybedouble up on posts some day(s)..

17. Welcome for the new members @CADiver and @optimum! I guess this is the final group now.

Yes, that's how I thought. This thread is a good place for the interactions unless you want to have private conversations with somebody.

18. I added the rules of the challenge in the second post (here). Check them out and see if there's something that you want to comment or something that needs to be added.

For the posts of the day, we could follow the order in which we signed in for the challenge. (Also available in the second post.) Is this OK?

Last edited: Jul 10, 2019
  19. Awedouble

Awedouble Fapstronaut

Sounds good, maybe we can tag the next person on the list for the post of the day at the end of our post?

20. I realize there's something that is insufficiently defined. That is, what if somebody announces they opt out? I guess we may expect that nobody will do that once they are in. I mean, for the challenge it's basically the same as somebody making a reset. If you relapsed, you could just say "I'm out of here" before communicating your reset. That kind of ruins the whole purpose.

So, what I'm saying is, once you're in, you're in until the end. Let's do this together!