1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Things learned during the 30 day mark

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by Kingchef, May 27, 2019.

1. Kingchef

Kingchef Fapstronaut

Hey guys n gals today I want to talk about my experience with my first 30 days. I’m try to keep it as short as possible I don’t want to write an entire novel over here lol. Anyway the first few days for me I feel like we’re the easiest mainly because I was so mad at myself I had to treat myself like my kids and be even harder on myself. So my actual first day of stoping I don’t remember but my first day on this site was the 19th and I was already 4-5 days no PMO. With that being said I just count every 19th as being my anniversary for a new month completed so June 19th is my next target date.

In the first week and a half (officially) I didn’t notice a huge difference. I would get a morning erection but no more throughout the day. Very weak if any.

I exercised at least 3-4 times a week. I stayed busy and when I didn’t have anything to do I would go to sleep, or do something constructive and maybe out publicly.

Cold showers after the gym was also helpful and then that carried over to the house. Cold showers in the morning a few times a week does the body wonders. You’ll get used to them and idk how it helps I didn’t look to deep into it I just know it helps with a lot.

After being consistent with that for about 2-3 weeks things began to take shape. I started to get more erections throughout the day and soon started to get stronger. This was also my biggest weak point cause the more erections I got the more urges I got. Staying mentally strong is key in this game. I still catch myself trying to fiddle just out of habit but I quickly stop and start something else which leads me to stay on task.

I started to get a few nocturnal emissions as well and a the last few times would never even have a dirty dream. That shit was intense.

Doing pc exercises help as well especially once you can completely locate the muscle. These start to pay off after while.

I cut out a lot of my temptations like social media Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat.
    I also leave this site open in my private tab since this is where I would go to do most of my dirt.

So I just want to stay consistent and before June begins I want to quit cigarettes, and slow down on my weed. The more habits I can replace the better.

Remember that our bodies all operate differently it will only contribute what you put into it. So tweaking your diet and taking a multi vitamin would be beneficial. Its helping me so far.

Make the most of each day best as you can and just tackle the moment as it comes. Your self respect and self confidence will return and grow.

Stay strong and stay true to yourself.

B.S., Viijay, SirErnest and 1 other person like this.
  2. stoneyman22

stoneyman22 Fapstronaut

good work chef

Kingchef and Viijay like this.
  3. SovjetOnion

SovjetOnion Fapstronaut

Awesome man. great story keep it up!

stoneyman22, Kingchef and Viijay like this.