1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

The world is so beautiful!

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by Other Side, Apr 17, 2015.

1. Other Side

Other Side Fapstronaut

I'm on day 134 of hardmode so far. I feel so focused and in control right now. All the colors, sounds, smells, and emotions of the world are so vivid and beautiful. It feels like I am waking up from some deep, cloudy dream.

With every new day, I can feel more and more light flooding my whole being. Praying and meditation brings about pure bliss like I've never experienced before. Better than any drug and, yes, better than any sex I've had or taken. I'm not having as many sexual urges any more, which is actually really exciting and brings more bliss to my heart! My whole perception is slowly changing from "I want this, I need that" to "What does the world need to be a better place for everyone?" I am beginning to see everyone as a child of humanity. It doesn't matter how dark or evil their vibe is, they still are human, which is beautiful. Even people who have are doing wrong, they are just lost souls that are learning on their path.

There is a long way to go, as I plan to continue hardmode for the full 5 years, and after that, hopefully I can make the choice of full Brahmacharya or to move back into a life with a partner.

Just thought I would share my progress this week for fun! Light bless you all! Keep strong and disciplined on your path, no matter what your goal is. Any one of you guys here can achieve your goal and much more, as long as you are passionate enough to want it!

2. KeenEye

KeenEye Fapstronaut

I'm happy for you bro! My only hope for you is that you will continue walking/running along this path and be very loyal to it. Stay vigilant and enjoy the rest!

Asgardian36 and CrH35 like this.
  3. Dailydoer

Dailydoer Fapstronaut

Congrats and may God bless you. P.s. I've pm'ed you a question.

CrH35 likes this.
  4. Very inspiring. I hope we may all beginning to think not "what do I want" but what does the world want, and use our skills and energies to fulfill that want.

CrH35 likes this.
  5. Buzzltyr

Buzzltyr Fapstronaut

6. Taqwaman

Taqwaman Fapstronaut

Respect man! you are rocking in your life, just keep it going and never loose the sight of your dream!

CrH35 likes this.
  7. Philip1990

Philip1990 Fapstronaut

the state you are describing is called love.
    Please continue acting like this. The world needs more love.

2017los, CrH35, feo1966 and 1 other person like this.
  8. TrueLucid

TrueLucid Fapstronaut

OP, your description of your new state of consciousness is gorgeous. It's truly beautiful and humbling to see someone get to the level you're describing. I'm bookmarking this page to remind me of what's on the other side of this journey! I wish you the best

CrH35 and GmanUK like this.
  9. DannyCool

DannyCool Fapstronaut

It is great that you can say meditation is better than sex. That is a very good sign of progress I think. I can't say meditation is better than sex yet but I can say it is better than masturbation.

CrH35 and GmanUK like this.
  10. BlackVelvet

BlackVelvet Fapstronaut

Great job dude! I hope to feel as you do someday soon!

CrH35 likes this.
  11. UnspilledGLORY

UnspilledGLORY Fapstronaut

Sounds really awesome. Good job! I wish for all humans to have it like that!

12. takos

takos Fapstronaut

Awesome story, I'm on day 95 and withdrawal symptoms are killing me, brain fog , no motivation no libido and depressed for no reason, also with being depressed during this flatline/withdrawal phase is making me gain weight and acne cuz I'm so stressed! I know it'll get better tho

13. DannyCool

DannyCool Fapstronaut

Just reading this post again and again I am over joyed. You have found the holy grail. It seems that you inner channels are in alignment. May you do five years in ease and contentment. May people feel the love you wish to communicate to them.

CrH35 likes this.
  14. congrats on your success bro...!

15. PeetaMellark

PeetaMellark Fapstronaut

16. Cooldude4

Cooldude4 Fapstronaut

congrats on your success, all the best

17. Nithin Adarsh

Nithin Adarsh Fapstronaut

18. Seeker19

Seeker19 Fapstronaut

Bro!
    Why?
    WHY HAVENT WE MET BEFORE, HERE?
    Please, I need help with my journey towards Brahmacharya..

CrH35 likes this.
  19. Wish you all the best on your journey and continue on the path of enlightenment.

CrH35 likes this.
  20. CrH35

CrH35 Fapstronaut

This has helped me very much. I'm very happy for you! Thank you and best of luck to you on your beautiful journey.