1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

The Women I Deal With

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by AUTiger7222, Nov 11, 2018.

1. sparkywantsnoPMO

sparkywantsnoPMO NoFap Moderator & Yeoman

All,

Please treat each other with respect. Further violations may result in a thread lock.

The Moderation Team.

2. AUTiger7222

AUTiger7222 Fapstronaut

Thanks!! Some of the stuff in this thread is just uncalled for.

3. AUTiger7222

AUTiger7222 Fapstronaut

I am going to be single forever!! Gonna wake up one day and be 80 years old without ever having anyone love me. Just the hand I was dealt.

4. torrace

torrace Fapstronaut

Can relate to that feeling... I said that to myself 5 years ago in 2013. I got depressed but eventually I accepted it.

Who would have known that I would meet 'the one' 4 years later in 2017. And gotten married a year later in 2018.

I guess all we can really do is stay strong, work on ourselves, and keep trying by putting ourselves out there.

5. 4DCreator

4DCreator Fapstronaut

Well done

torrace likes this.
  6. Peiskos

Peiskos Fapstronaut

Women like that are low quality women, it stems from their upbringing..it really isn't their fault they don't know any better. Quality women are raised to not tolerate being treated like shit in a relationship, these kind of women have morals and a spine, they are the type of women you want to father your children. Not the ones who ride the proverbial c*ck carousel for a decade then get married to some unsuspecting guy who then ends up getting cheated on later on.

The vast majority of women prefer a nice man over a wild "bad boy" because the nice man signals stability and generally speaking the superior ability to be a father. When you find a high quality woman, you will know. Although these days that is becoming harder and harder.

A virgin bride is rare, but they exist.

Deleted Account and torrace like this.
  7. hair_metal_fan

hair_metal_fan New Fapstronaut

Your problem is you are a nice (read passive) guy. Girls prefer dominant guys.

Also, never put a girl on a pedestal and spoil them with gifts/money. You are only hurting your chances of getting laid and emptying your pockets in the process.

Deleted Account likes this.
  8. hair_metal_fan

hair_metal_fan New Fapstronaut

Triggered male feminist ally spotted

9. :emoji_thumbsup:

Minnesotan, torrace and AUTiger7222 like this.
  10. AUTiger7222

AUTiger7222 Fapstronaut

Exactly what I was thinking. Isn't that how a relationship works?

11. op let me tell you a story
    so i went on a date with this girl
    she is a bitch
    bitch as in she doesnot take shit from people ,she will go on a date with a guy and and after two minutes get up and leave and wont even care.
    Her roomate was telling me i can not handel her and she will eat me alive bla bla bla.
    So we are on our date and we are talking about food.She says she loves avacados and she can eat them every day.
    I say i eat them because they jealthy but they taste like garbage and i fucking jate them.(those excat words).
    The look on her face was priceless but then she tells me a story when sge went on a date with some guy.
    They were talking about her hobbies and interests and ge says that he likes it also.She asks him what do you like about it and he is quiet because he lied haha.
    Do you understand op???
    After the date i walk her to the bus stop call a uber and give her money for uber and i tell her im out take care.
    She turns to me and say do you want to come over to my place. (she never does that on the first date. ). i say ok
    we did npt have sex but i did kiss her all night played with her ass and got a handjob.
    So op you get it ?.
    first let me tell you what a nice guy is.
    Women comes to nice guy and cries and says im fat nice guy will hug her and say no you are beautifull.
    I would say yes you are fat amd need to lose five kilos.
    lets go fpr a rum togther.
    You need to stand up for ypurself amd not always agree with her unless you trully do agree . Be yourself because they can see when you bullshitting.
    Secomd i agree qith what people are sqying here .you are being nice to get something from her be that pussy pr a gf.
    Wromg mindset.
    You need to not expect amything in return amd be happy if you get nothing.
    When i walked her to the bus stop called a uber and paid for it i did not do it ti get pussy but because it was the right thing. Then i could have sat next to her and tried to get her back to her place but i said goodbye because i really did not care. and i got ass and a handjob haha.
    Op stop thinking like the victim and stop trying to please people. i have been there and it never works.
    Listen to my words and you go fare