1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

The Walking Dead

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Ub3rT1m3, Nov 17, 2017.

1. Davidphd1866

Davidphd1866 Fapstronaut

Agreed Nomar. WTF on the 90's creep? Were we supposed to be frightened that "Negan is everywhere"? Scared of that geek? And I also agree what the whole Morales thing was about. More waste of time.

The show truly "jumped the shark".

Gotham Outlaw and Knighthawk like this.
  2. Runtilmylegsdropoff

Runtilmylegsdropoff Fapstronaut

I want that stupid Jesus guy to die. He's like a fucking annoying SJW.

Gotham Outlaw likes this.
  3. Davidphd1866

Davidphd1866 Fapstronaut

Also agreed. How is he helping? At what point watching your enemy kill your friends do you call it time to fight back?

4. It went down hill after they fired Frank Darabont, they say he was a dick but IMO he was the reason the show was great in the beginning. Sometimes dicks are needed to keep people performance at maximum.

5. Davidphd1866

Davidphd1866 Fapstronaut

You might be exactly right. SOMETHING changed.

6. Gotham Outlaw

Gotham Outlaw Fapstronaut

Spoilers for last night's episode.
    Last night's episode didn't do anything redeeming for me. Negan and Gabriel were in there for way too long before they tried to get out. Rick and Daryl fighting was also pretty stupid. They throw punches for 10 seconds and then run away before the car blows up with the guns. They couldn't have done anything to get those guns, c'mon. I think this shows just been dragged out too much.

Davidphd1866 likes this.
  7. Davidphd1866

Davidphd1866 Fapstronaut

Which was a little better. Watchable.

8. Poseidon

Poseidon Fapstronaut

Watched tonight’s ep. Too bad neegan didn’t get ate. :(

Davidphd1866 likes this.
  9. Davidphd1866

Davidphd1866 Fapstronaut

And now we have Morgan pouting out in the woods again. Of course he'll come back at exactly the nick of time....Same with Carol. Why do they always do that with those two?

Gotham Outlaw and Knighthawk like this.
  10. Ub3rT1m3

Ub3rT1m3 Fapstronaut

I watched the Fear The Walking Dead pilot yesterday...will never get that hour of my life back.

Now people say it gets good around S3 but that would mean suffering through another 20+ episodes...I don't hate myself that much, not yet.

Knighthawk likes this.
  11. Yeah I only made it through like the first season of fear. Booooring

12. SolitaryScribe

SolitaryScribe Fapstronaut

lost interest in that show a long time ago.

13. Poseidon

Poseidon Fapstronaut

Don’t be so dramatic.

Ub3rT1m3 likes this.
  14. Ub3rT1m3

Ub3rT1m3 Fapstronaut

I somehow made it to episode 7 but still haven't watched the mid season finale. Was it another stinker? IMDb reviews are absolutely tearing into it :emoji_joy:

15. It was so dark you couldn’t see much. I guess they did it for an “atmosphere” but it just looks like poor lighting lol

16. Gotham Outlaw

It was shit. The worst episode I can remember. I'll put up a spoiler alert in case you actually want to see it.
    we find out Carl got bit in the woods with siddiq. The bite was on his stomach so there's no way to save him. Carl is supposed to be a big part of all the future storylines. Scott gimple decided to kill him off for "creative reasons". The Negan storyline was getting dragged out enough as it is but then they threw that on our faces. I was really hoping there would be some way the show could turn itself around, but it looks like there's no hope.

17. Davidphd1866

Davidphd1866 Fapstronaut

I agree......totally sucked. Looks like we know what's going to happen next. (if you read the spoiler)

One of my main gripes is that as time rolls on.....they seem to be have even MORE bullets, guns, food, nice houses, electricity, fueled vehicles, etc.

Knighthawk and Gotham Outlaw like this.
  18. Gotham Outlaw

I noticed that, too. Don't the show runners know that gasoline is a finite resource. Buy hey at least the electric company is doing alright? If they just gave a reason for it it would look better.

With all the fan backlash the show might not be around much longer. Also one of the other characters is leaving to join fear the walking dead. That means their character will get killed off. I think the walking dead has gone on for too long. I think it would be best if they tried to wrap it up soon.

Davidphd1866 likes this.
  19. Ub3rT1m3

Ub3rT1m3 Fapstronaut

Yeah, what happened to the Saviours having pretty much all the guns and ammunition? I get that they managed to get some stuff from Oceanside (?) when they joined forces but i still thought there were very limited resources overall. I must have missed something because now everyone has high powered rifles and unlimited bullets

Davidphd1866 likes this.
  20. Davidphd1866

Davidphd1866 Fapstronaut

I suppose Eugene stayed up really late at nights making bullets one at a time......to fit many calibers....

And Darryl can drive a truck into a brick wall with enough force to smash it down, but somehow the physics don't toss him into the windshield and he can just open up the door and walk away.