1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

The Walking Dead

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Ub3rT1m3, Nov 17, 2017.

1. Ub3rT1m3

Ub3rT1m3 Fapstronaut

Can this show get any worse? Discuss.

TheProcedure likes this.
  2. I thought it couldn't, but they always go above and beyond to prove me wrong. This show has been shit from pretty close to the beginning. I can't fathom why It got so popular. Its a bad soap opera with zombies and a bunch of 1 dimensional characters. Rick is also the shittiest leader in the history of fucking stories.

HE^MAN and rostronaut like this.
  3. meanbean70

meanbean70 Fapstronaut

i stopped watching after the season 7 premiere because i was so disappointed in Negan. used to be a die hard fan but now its just shit and they clearly don't even care. Maybe it was always bad, idk, but now its really bad.

Deleted Account likes this.
  4. First season was the best. It's been a decline since then. The worst thing about it is they get you all hyped for the shit that's about to happen and then they stretch that out over a whole fucking season and make you lose interest by the time something actually happens.

rostronaut likes this.
  5. Ub3rT1m3

Ub3rT1m3 Fapstronaut

I think its all summed up pretty well in this scene:

The look of confusion and bewilderment reflects how I feel whenever a new episode airs

"...what???????"

Deleted Account and Knighthawk like this.
  6. *SPOILER ALERT #1*
    I still think it's an okay show. Certainly not as good as it used to be, but the latest episode **SPOILER ALERT #2**... ...

...where Shiva died I thought was pretty well put together. Dude gets cut in half with an axe in the episode... my wife and I are like "meh." CGI tiger dies off screen and we're like, "WHAT KIND OF A SICK SHOW IS THIS?!"

nalimsky likes this.
  7. That shit was always bad but it was alot more entertaining in the beginning. These new episodes are terrible.

nalimsky likes this.
  8. Sugrum73

Sugrum73 Fapstronaut

I am starting to like Negan more then Ricks whining ass.

nalimsky likes this.
  9. Runtilmylegsdropoff

Runtilmylegsdropoff Fapstronaut

King Ezekiel is just awful.

nalimsky likes this.
  10. Craig Hill

Craig Hill New Fapstronaut

Yea this show has ran its course. It is time to watch something else. Overplayed!!

rostronaut and nalimsky like this.
  11. Ub3rT1m3

Ub3rT1m3 Fapstronaut

I've just seen episode 2...it was 40 minutes of people shooting guns, terribly. I'm talking missing people that are standing like 2 feet away from them. Thrilling stuff.

It's like they're trying to test our resilience. Well I'm at breaking point.

nalimsky likes this.
  12. Davidphd1866

Davidphd1866 Fapstronaut

Agreed. This show has devolved into stupidness. Notice the zombies don't even matter any more.....in a ZOMBIE series!

And Negan as "ultra bad ass"? Hardly, a skinny guy wearing a leather jacket and a SCARF in the hot Alexandria area summers (hot and humid there) when everyone else is sweating is goofy. I honestly think this is what gay casting directors in Hollywood dream of as their ultimate tough guy. (This is NOT an anti gay statement!!!)

Who wears a scarf and a leather jacket during the zombie apocalypse?

I think Fear The Walking Dead is a better show.

13. nalimsky

nalimsky Fapstronaut

I am now watching episode 3 and it's boring AF.

It was great show, but now it's just...can't describe it...

Davidphd1866 likes this.
  14. Gotham Outlaw

Gotham Outlaw Fapstronaut

I'm giving it until the mid season finale. Sometimes they just have the dumbest shit in the episodes. Take the season premiere for example there's 30 people pointing guns at Negan and his lieutenants with no cover. They could have shot them and been done with it. Instead they waste five minutes fucking talking. Not to mention the savior's didn't do anything to prepare after the battle at Alexandria. Then they brought back Morales for 3 and a half minutes. Either bring him back with a purpose or don't bring him back. Last week I felt my immersion destroyed when some guy with conspiracy theorist glasses and the hokiest accent I've ever heard showed up to drag Ezekiel back to sanctuary. Shiva went down way to easily. She could tear through people and walkers easily, but then she somehow gets overwhelmed by a couple walkers. Good shows get dragged out way too long and turn to shit. Shows should have fewer higher quality seasons, like breaking bad.

Knighthawk and Davidphd1866 like this.
  15. Davidphd1866

Davidphd1866 Fapstronaut

Right. Breaking Bad came to a logical conclusion. People eventually die...especially when the entire drug cartel is after you. Same with Rick and Negan. The entire world is trying to eat you and your enemies are trying to kill you. Yet.....they still seem to skate free. The whole Negan thing is a sickening waste of time....

BTW, same with the show The Black List. It started well. But is now a comical farce. Same with 24....what was next for Jack Bauer? Aliens?

Here is my suggested ending for The Walking Dead: Rick kills Negan. Negan 'turns' and eats Rick. Rick turns and the two walk off into the sunset together as zombies. Just don't make us suffer through another season of these two clowns.

16. Gotham Outlaw

AMC will make us suffer as many as they can make money off of. Another great show was the sopranos. 6 well made seasons with a great cast, unlike TWD's hit or miss cast. I read that breaking bad was always pitched as only being 5 seasons. More shows should be created with an end date in mind.

Knighthawk likes this.
  17. Davidphd1866

Davidphd1866 Fapstronaut

Interesting. What do you think of Fear The Walking Dead? I think it's more realistic, but they should end it in a couple more seasons.

18. Gotham Outlaw

19. imapoopyhead

imapoopyhead Fapstronaut

what do people count for masturbating how many times because it is easy for me to orgasm 10 times

20. Haha I agree with most of what's been said. Rick and Negan talking for 5 minutes was so stupid. They've dragged this particular storyline out soooo long with minimal progress. Last week's episode was especially horrible! I was pissed when the Tiger died easily. Then the dumb creep from the 90s who dragged the stupid king around was a waste of time. I wish Ezekiel had died instead of the tiger. She was one of the best characters left on the show.

Gotham Outlaw and Davidphd1866 like this.