The theory of equivalent exchange!!

Discussion in 'Ages 25-29' started by GSW9, Nov 2, 2018.

1. Kenzi

Kenzi Fapstronaut

Of course.... The novelty will either wear off or we will invent a faster way to go to really just see the same old things faster.
    Nothing is really New anymore, so we just want to see as much as we can As fast as possible.
    That's the next big thing.

Loveless-J.R.A, Newgirl and GSW9 like this.
  2. GSW9

GSW9 Fapstronaut

Yup that's true, thanks for sharing your insights.. With VR, netflix, P, high speed internet etc.. the upcoming generations will be even more exposed..

Also, the culture of binging is promoted these days.. Be it food, tv series, P etc..

Hope everything will be fine at your end :)

3. GSW9

GSW9 Fapstronaut

So I've come a long way in my journey which wouldn't have been possible without the blessings of God, parents, support of friends, family & well-wishers!! :)

I've a long way to go on the journey but yeah will continue to walk on this journey no matter what..

Thank you all for your incredible support, means alot to me :)

4. GSW9

GSW9 Fapstronaut

In times of struggle, put the warrior mask on & continue the fight !!

Didn't think of time & energy wastage when I was drenching myself deeper into the abyss of this addiction so why worry about the time & efforts required for the reboot?

Last edited: Dec 3, 2018
  5. GSW9

GSW9 Fapstronaut

This world is nothing but the binary code 0 or 1.. Its the choices we make or dont make that really sets the tone for the consequences..

6. cakeinacrisis

cakeinacrisis Fapstronaut

I wonder how that would read?
    What would arbitrary binary code look like?

Loveless-J.R.A and GSW9 like this.
  7. GSW9

GSW9 Fapstronaut

Good/Evil, Right/Wrong, Taking a decision/not taking it..

Last edited: Dec 4, 2018
  8. cakeinacrisis

01000111 01101111 01101111 01100100/01000101 01110110 01101001 01101100

Made it through Good/Evil before I started hallucinating from all the 0's & 1's...idk if there are supposed to be spaces between the letters; this is why I'm an artist :)

9. GSW9

GSW9 Fapstronaut

Haha thanks!! :)

Don't want you to hallucinate from all the 0s & 1s :p

Yeah me neither, glad to know the reason behind being an artist haha !! ;) I'm a closet artist if that counts haha ;)

10. cakeinacrisis

Totally counts

11. GSW9

GSW9 Fapstronaut

Thanks!

12. GSW9

GSW9 Fapstronaut

Instead of having myopia (short sightedness), I should have far sightedness.. To be able to look at bigger picture..

Freedom_lover, Newgirl and Retro Girl like this.
  13. GSW9

GSW9 Fapstronaut

The day I let lust in my heart is the day I fell from grace..

Looking back at the progress as I joined this site in Nov'17, on the abstaining front, I've managed to be free from this addiction for more than 275 days or so & PMO'd like 30-40 times along with some days being the binging days.. All in all, its definitely a good progress after more than 12 years of this addiction..

Academic wise, haven't progressed much as I found it hard to concentrate.. Need to work on this..

Health wise, started inculcating healthy food habits which is a plus point.. I've exercised on & off, so not much progress here.. Need to work on this as well..

On the letting her go front, I'm trying my best to let her go & slowly accepting that she wasn't meant to be part of my life.. She was just a passenger on my journey.. I've hard time in letting go but I'm working on it.. :)

Social media, TV series, movies, animes, gaming : I've reduced most of it.. Just spend too much time here though.. Will work on this as well..

Spiritual wise, I'm slowly reconnecting with God again..

Its a long journey but I walk step by step..

Thank you all for being so supportive & encouraging !! May we all find peace, freedom, happiness, prosperity, success & have good health :)

Last edited: Dec 6, 2018
  14. Newgirl

Newgirl Fapstronaut

I'm happy to see that you're seeing the progress you are making you are finally realizing that good is coming out of this. I agree with you about what you said about us becoming a society of complacent observers. Allowing social media and other forms of entertainment to think for us. It has mostly become a medium for us to be hipnotized through our senses. We are losing our unique abilities through so much mental manipulation. No, I don't believe everything out there is evil but we can't spend so much time on that and not experience some losses. We must find a good balance. I'm glad you're accepting the fact that it's time to move on and let the girl you cared for fade away into the past. You need to open up your heart to the new you and the new opportunities that await you. :)

Freedom_lover and GSW9 like this.
  15. GSW9

GSW9 Fapstronaut

Thank you so much Ms Newgirl for taking out your time to read my journal, share your valuable insights & for your kind words :) Yes its true, finding a good balance is the key.. Yeah no point in getting stuck in past as well, the beautiful memories of her are something to cherish for :) I get it, she wasn't meant to be coz I didn't try hard enough, a missed opportunity.. Anyways, I will continue my journey no matter what.. :)

Hope your journey is going good as well !! Thanks again :)

16. GSW9

GSW9 Fapstronaut

Had a wet dream but can't remember the dream though..

Anyways the journey continues..

Everything is energy.. Whatever we do or dont, it is the transformation or storage of energy.. Too much storage leads to leakage..

Energy can be neither created nor destroyed, but can change form..

Universe is energy, when we align our energies with it, we find true bliss & a sense of compassion towards the fellow passengers..

Last edited: Dec 7, 2018
  17. GSW9

GSW9 Fapstronaut

Life is a wonderful teacher, the mistakes that we make is something like Universe is indicating we aren't aligned with it so it's time for some reflection & tune back into the Universe !

Thanks for reading :) Hope you all have a peaceful weekend !

18. GSW9

GSW9 Fapstronaut

No matter how much the external stimulation, it will not fill the void within..

Trying to find the answers outside while they already lie within..

So it's time for more inner reflection, lesser dependence on external stimulation & more focus on my purpose..

Thanks for reading, May God bless you all & your families :)

19. GSW9

GSW9 Fapstronaut

Had this epiphany today.. It's about the balance & not going to either of the extremes..

This balance should be in all, be it God, parents, relationships, work, health, socialization, hobbies, exercise etc.. Although PMO is a strict NO but a healthy balanced relation with a partner I think will be better for me..

Thanks for reading :)

Last edited: Dec 10, 2018 at 4:23 PM
  20. Newgirl

Newgirl Fapstronaut

Hey Liam,
    I see you continue to evolve. I like that your posts are more optimistic and full of wisdom. Yes, balance is key we can't be extremists. Stay strong, happy and alert :)