1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

The Tale of interspace94

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by interspace94, Jun 23, 2019.

Tags:
  1. interspace94

interspace94 New Fapstronaut

Hello everyone!

This is interspace94, a Lebanese PMO addict with a synthwave song title for a username. I've been an addict for 12 years now, I think. Long time for someone who's 25 years old, but with a religious upbringing, lack of sexual education, and a history of anxieties, it doesn't seem that shocking tbh.

Anyways, without going on too large of a diatribe here, I'm looking to get my sexuality under control. I've got a strong libido that needs to be reigned in, and a huge lack of discipline that needs to be rectified. That's why I'm here, fighting the good fight with you guys.

2. Hello and welcome! :)

We are glad to have you as a part of our community. Here are some quick links to get you started.

- You can set up your day counter here
    - You can find the forum usage guide here
    - Here is we’re you will find a glossary of terms often used in the nofap community. Glossary
    - You can also find a guide to the basics of rebooting here
    - If you wish to keep a journal of your progress you can do so in the appropriate section found here

There are plenty of wonderful, friendly and knowledgeable people here to help you along on your journey to a life free of PMO. I wish you nothing but the best!