1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE SUPER SAIYAN CHALLENGE! What is your Power Level?! (RANKS ARE BACK, GET YOURS NOW!

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Deleted Account, Mar 11, 2019.

Do you have what it takes to become a Super Saiyan?

1. I don't know yet, i'm gonna start training now!

25.1%
  2. Yes, but it will be hard.

25.5%
  3. Not only Super Saiyan, but i can go even beyond. AAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!

47.1%
  4. I can only reach the level of an Elite Warrior, nothing more than that.

0.7%
  5. I can't even beat Yajirobe, i'm a failure. ;(

1.6%
  1. astrobear

astrobear Fapstronaut

Thank you for the promotion!
    I feel strong now

2. astrobear

astrobear Fapstronaut

Day 46 Check-in!

Check-in counter: 21 - started on Day 26

3. astrobear

astrobear Fapstronaut

Day 47 Check-in!

Check-in counter: 22 - started on Day 26

Coffee Candy, Mead123, Nick:3 and 2 others like this.
  4. TheIndianVegeta

TheIndianVegeta Fapstronaut

5. Nick:3

Nick:3 Fapstronaut

Let us know how it went! I got a feeling youre gonna be a beast, i mean you made it to day 100, congratulations on that btw!

6. Welcome! :D

Coffee Candy and Deleted Account like this.
  7. I thought i would do pretty bad but i managed to do ok, we just did a little bit of the basics of ground fighting, i remember in the end i just wanted to continue because i still had so much energy, if i were in the beginning of my streak where i usually relapsed a lot, i would probably have felt very tired, i'm also gonna start training muay thai this friday, it's gonna be awesome! Martial Arts are great to explore all your power gained by doing nofap! You guys will be impressive to know how further you can go! ;)

[​IMG]

8. Nick:3

Nick:3 Fapstronaut

Yeah i got that before, i used to train a lot (like 2-3 classes a day) and still had energy to spare! Although now im on day 29 and for some reason ive been feeling exausted today! Must be a flatline

9. SaiyanSoul

SaiyanSoul Fapstronaut

MM martial arts, been eyeing for some time, i used to be in Tae-Kwon-Do back in my youth ( well im still young in mind XD ) It is good tho :3

10. Mead123

Mead123 Fapstronaut

11. RiseToGreatness

RiseToGreatness Fapstronaut

I love Dragon Ball. Count me in brother!!!

12 days :)

12. Sure, let's do this! ;)

13. ALMOST THERE! ! !
    AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[​IMG]

14. Tummybunny

Tummybunny Fapstronaut

Day 4, checking in! Plz add me to this challenge too.

Deleted Account likes this.
  15. Actually you're in already. Haha. Let's punch pmo in da face.

16. blacksky98

blacksky98 Fapstronaut

Day 10 checking in

Couple of things
    So my challenges were not watching P and smoking weed and play w/ myself when I’m horny. Tbh I broke my challenge which was smoking weed I wanted to stop(quit for a while) because I was smoking too much, now that I have a job I rarely smoke now and I’ve only stopped because it was a trigger for me because being horny and alone tempts me in to PMO’ing. Now that I can finally smoke weed and not be tempted into PMO’ing it’s no longer a trigger for me. For my other challenge watching P I’m still holding up on that. And as far as playing w/ myself if I’m horny I completely cut it off. Now as the days go by I’m not tempted to look t P at alllllllll and when I do get horny I don’t act on it, I just let it past and tbh it feels so f*ckin good because I remember when I was PMO’ing hard I’d always play w/ myself if I ever got honey now I don’t at allllll thank you God praise the most high. Honestly if you guys need help w/ Nofap my best advice would be to meditate meditate meditate. When meditating say positive things about yourself I.e I AM AWESOME, IM FRIENDLY,I WILL MANIFEST MY GOALS AND DREAMS, I WILL ACCOMPLISH MY GOALS AND DREAMS. Do that constantly before you leave the house and after you reach home. Now when meditating once you’ve reached home. Focus on your breathing and ask yourself questions about your FEELINGS AS WELL AS SAY POSITIVE SELF-AFFIRMATIONS Trust it may be silly at first but eventually you’ll feel a positive sensation afterwards especially before you leave your house.

Anyways that’s all everyone stay safe and become the true ALPHA you were meant to be

Attached Files:

17. You are doing pretty good man also the meditation tips are good, i do that myself during my meditation time, it helps to start the day with a positive mindset.

[​IMG]

18. blacksky98

blacksky98 Fapstronaut

It’s crazy cause I used to clown ppl when I was younger about meditating, now look at me. That shit is soooo helpful

19. blacksky98

blacksky98 Fapstronaut

Especially when I form my hands together to make a O shape. Yoooooooo if you guys wanna experience high highhhhhh meditate while your high the sensation is unimaginable

20. blacksky98

blacksky98 Fapstronaut

Honestly I can’t wait to reach 90 days