1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

The sting of loneliness

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by BlackVelvet, Nov 11, 2014.

1. BlackVelvet

BlackVelvet Fapstronaut

Yo. It's been a while since I last posted on the forum but I'm back. How are you all doing? But Lol back to the subject. Yesterday I found out a girl I was interested in doesn't share my feelings. Don't get me wrong, I know I'm not entitled to anyone but it still sucks. Any advice on girls and confidence for a 16 year old soul? At this point I'll take any advice I can get.

2. Eddy Mora 221

Eddy Mora 221 New Fapstronaut

If you truly want it and try hard nothing is impossible.-->
    you wrote this right? this is your signature? good so if you believe that why you say your not entitled so im telling you u are entitled!! ,my friend ,you are!!
    now 16 yo ,how to get confidence with girls.... , you are in a problamatic age , high school peer pressure , it sucks i know.
    my advice--> think how you can become atrrative! , do spots or start doing sports! , try to make friends with the cool kids , have a grop of friends who have fun going out , improve everything so u can become more populer...being a geek is good for collage not for high school... this is a big topic-(atrrection, confidence,) but this is my advice. go with the god :)
    lastly, u are not alone!!! all man get rejected and feel unsecre, u can also look at PUA Videos online there is alot of wisdome in PICKUP but some of the vidoes are bullshit so be mindful of that:)!!
    sory for digging... english is not my native language. if you want to get more help message me, glad to help !

3. LittleRiverMan

LittleRiverMan Fapstronaut

Let her go. She's not good enough for you. Withdraw into your scene. Do your thing, make yourself strong. Doing so will enable you to attract a woman who is good enough. If you chase a woman who is not worthy of you you make yourself weak. Don't be weak. It's better to be alone than with a woman who does not deserve you.

4. w-san

w-san Fapstronaut

It's okay mate. Unreciprocated feelings are what most of us have to go through in life. Pick yourself up and be the best you can be. It's good you think you aren't "entitled" to a woman. That is a very helpful way of thinking about relationships.

When you're still in school, it's hard to imagine meeting anyone new who could be as interested in you as you are in them. Honestly, you won't know who might come into your life tomorrow, the week after, or next year. In hindsight, you'll realise high school relationships are far more messy and immature than relationships should be. Don't give up on finding someone - but don't try too hard either.

There's no way I can back up these words with any logic or statistics but, if you stop worrying, everything will turn out all right. And you'll enjoy life a bit more while you're at it.

And please don't go to any PUA forum. Seriously, you sound like a guy who wants to respect women - not see them as prey.

5. NoBrainer

NoBrainer Distinguished Fapstronaut

Great advice mentioned above.

If you focus on becoming the ultimate version of yourself, you will radiate an aura of confidence and self respect, which is naturally attractive (to pretty much everyone). However I must warn, becoming the ultimate version of yourself is no easy task. It takes hundreds to thousands of hours of hard work and dedication to master. There is no easy way of becoming the ultimate version of yourself, but the journey is so worth it! :)

6. BlackVelvet

BlackVelvet Fapstronaut

Thank you! I really appreciate your advice. I'll be sure to keep this all in perspective. I'm gonna try to enjoy my life more, even without a partner.