1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

The Secret to Getting a LOT of WOMEN on Nofap!

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by STAR DUST, Jul 30, 2018.

1. STAR DUST

STAR DUST Fapstronaut

I have unlocked the code to getting women on Nofap. But you must use the information or it will vanish forever.

THE PROBLEM IS THAT GUYS SIT AROUND BEATING IT TO COMPUTER SCREENS AND SETTLE FOR FAKE HAND SEX!

FAKE HAND SEX IS FOR LOSERS! Stop being a loser. After you cum or have a O it is like the computer screen is laughing back and pointing at you.

THAT IS WHY YOU ARE IN SUCH A RUSH TO TURN IT OFF AFTER YOU BUST.

But the screen can’t reject you so it is safe. Right? Wrong!

Real men have fear as well, but what do they do with it. They dance with it and it becomes courage.

The NAPKIN EFFECT is when you bust in a sock or napkin and don’t want real women. BUT YOU WANT MORE DATES WITH HANDINA (nickname for your hand of course)

Get rid of the socks and the Lotion
    Duh!
    Real alphas don’t ignore the Cues that are coming their way. I am in a relationship but I still pick up on the cues of other women. You have to read women like a BOSS.

Remember the last time a girl flirted and you ran with your tail between your legs? WHat a shame!

OWN THE MOMENT

CAPITALIZE

AND YOU WILL EASILY HAVE MORE GIRLS THAN YOU CAN COUNT!