1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

The Running Man Challenge

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Tiger's Breath, May 2, 2018.

1. Tiger's Breath

Tiger's Breath Fapstronaut

Details will be laid forth as the challenge is under way.

Obstacle style challenge in the sense that there are no rules, just things thrown in your way here.

You don't have to complete something to remain in the challenge, you need not even attempt a daily obstacle if you don't want to.

All you need to do to participate is run bare minimum 3 times a week and post in here at least once each week you remain in the challenge that you did.

There is no timeframe. Open style challenge. The benefits happen in the moment and obviously compound and accumulate and magnify the longer you remain in The Running Man Challenege.

OORAH. GET THIS DONE.

Edit: Feel free to say if you completed a daily obstacle or not. Encouragement is allowed however this is not a pat on the back club. Get in, get in shape in mind and body, and get off this forum and on with life if you grow strong enough.

Last edited: May 2, 2018
  2. Tiger's Breath

Today's Obstacle:

Go for an outdoor run even if you weren't planning on it. At least 3 miles. 3 sets of 20 pushups need to be done outside on it before, during, or after before you come back inside.

3. Tiger's Breath

Now before you go thinking you know what true strength is, it ain't all brawn. It's in the mind first and foremost. A person with a solid mind can walk away from here and feel safe from the grips of the beast. Essentially the challenge here is against the beast within each of us. That is the real enemy.

If you succeed in the challenge to the point you want to walk away, write a success story and never come back here. Leave something for newcomers while you are at it by greeting some.
    Like I said details as the challenge unfolds. This is a challenge I am in too. Right by your side.

Today's obstacle completed.
    tenor.gif

4. Tiger's Breath

I will make each day's obstacle from now on in a post that grabs your attention so we don't get all mixed up here if people start posting about whether they completed a day's obstacle or not and engage in encouraging posting.

One last thing I forgot to mention or rather just felt we should add here, you are on your honor here. If you forget to post about completing at least 3 runs per week each and every week just know no one is keeping score.

Truly is a challenge you need to keep yourself committed to and there is no sense in lying as there is no prize here. The goal of the challenge is to become so strong inside and out you have the confidence to start your own damn recovery site if you had the incentive (I do not and never will).

5. Tiger's Breath

[​IMG]

Was giving me trouble uploading. Too beastly of an image to upload. Damn I hate messing with Imgur but hey if you can read it that is all that matters. *on top, the o in on got cut off. Also was a black text that got screwed back to white but oh well. The challenge will become more clear as we progress. After all the goal isn't sticking around here, it is being so stable and confident that one feels they can move on with their life if they don't intend to stay and offer support indefinitely or for some amount of time in the future.

6. Tiger's Breath

Due to the abstract nature of The Running Man Challenge, the challenge is being relocated somewhere else. Do the legwork yourself if you seek it.

This thread is being abandoned by me. Challenge still in progress.