1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

The Road To A Better Life

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by faisal niazi, Apr 17, 2018.

1. faisal niazi

faisal niazi New Fapstronaut

Hey Everyone Faisal Khan here, I am 18 Years Young
    I just joined Nofap forums and i really need to abstain from PMO. My longest streak was 17 Days and i had Already Felt Amazing Changes during the streak and it was like if i opened my eyes for the first time In the real world.
    But unfortunately i relapsed and now I am struggling to get past my last streak and now that i have registered and have a few resources to help me concentrate on myself and spend some quality time reading, going out and look at things (nature) with a different mindset.
    After the relapse I am again in the same situation as i was before Starting my streak. Drowsiness, Laziness, Social Anxiety, No concentration On studies, Low Self Confidence and much more.
    My goal is to conquer all these habits and become A new Motivated, Concentrated, Goals Chaser, Fine Healthy looking Young Man.
    Today I Take The Road To The Better/Perfect Life.
    Cheers

2. byeoldfriend

byeoldfriend Fapstronaut

Hello @faisal niazi , and welcome to the community.

I wish I had been aware of my problem when I was your age. You are very much on time and you have all your life ahead of you.

Regards

3. faisal niazi

faisal niazi New Fapstronaut

Thank
    THANK YOU VERY MUCH BROTHER
    I wish u all the best too
    Cheers :)

byeoldfriend likes this.