1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

The Race to 90 - To the victor goes the title

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Jefe Rojo, Dec 21, 2018.

1. JR-62

JR-62 Fapstronaut

That’s what we are here for to help each other. Remember: Strength and personal growth come out of soils that are rich with doing things that are uncomfortable and having the discipline to do them consistently.

wretched and Deleted Account like this.
  2. JR-62

JR-62 Fapstronaut

Interesting and good 24hrs: even though I am on a trip I have demanded of myself to still do my exercises. These kind of small victories are the things that keep giving me the strength to get past the day. Because I know I can do hard things because I require more of myself. I ask you, are you build strength in other parts of your life. Exercising only one arm will only get you so far. Grow 1% each 24hrs

3. Nope! It’s a normal response and part of being a man.

Deleted Account likes this.
  4. Day3. doing fine
    thanks

5. I find that setting goals in other areas of our lives at the same time as our NoFap goals to be essential. I’m training for a marathon right now. I run it on 4/27.

JR-62 and Deleted Account like this.
  6. awesome man

Jefe Rojo likes this.
  7. @JR-62 , most of my thoughts and experiences on NoFap are recorded here in my journal:

https://www.nofap.com/forum/index.php?threads/jefe-rojo’s-journal.206543/page-28#post-1972056

I’m with you, the battle to overcome PMO is fought and won in our minds. If we can control our minds we will control our actions.

JR-62 and Deleted Account like this.
  8. JR-62

JR-62 Fapstronaut

Totally agree, learning to be constant about doing hard things has made all the difference in the world. That is really interesting to learn that we are both progressing in similar ways.

9. JR-62

JR-62 Fapstronaut

Had a great 24hrs today. I worked hard and got crap done. It always feels great to be productive and dedicated. I find that more and more I am looking forward to the next day. Tomorrow is a particularly exciting, on to the next 24

Jefe Rojo and Deleted Account like this.
  10. Check in day 4. Had a great sleep.

11. Day 5 started. Woke up with a pretty intense wet dream and kinda O'd in the dream and waking up found that I have made a mess. Feeling kinda tired but not feeling any guilt ( felt guilty after waking up but not that much of MO). Before going to sleep had strong urges ,but ignored them. Not having chaser effect. WILL FIGHT ON!!

12. Nice work! Wet dreams are beyond our control. No need to feel guilty as it is the body’s natural way of getting rid of old semen. It’s a sign of progress now that you are no longer releasing it on purpose.

Deleted Account likes this.
  13. JR-62

JR-62 Fapstronaut

Good 24hrs. I look forward to the next 24

Deleted Account and Jefe Rojo like this.
  14. Good day so far. Day 5 will be completed in few hours. Planning to pull an all nighter tonight(so much to do:(). Going to be extra cautious.

15. JR-62

JR-62 Fapstronaut

You got this.

16. Day 6.Experiencing surge. Hope no one messes with me today.:)

17. JR-62

JR-62 Fapstronaut

Today was a fantastic 24hrs. I have found that without PMO in my life my heart and soul are feeling open and kind to connecting to others without the shame of PMO rolling around in the back of my mind. Tonight I had a good conversation that reminded me that We are fighting for the ability to connect with others in a meaningful way. We are fighting for all that is good and wholesome. I allowed myself to be robbed by PMO in the past but I move forward to the next 24hrs being motivated by love and conviction.

18. awesome.

control your life and JR-62 like this.
  19. JR-62

JR-62 Fapstronaut