1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

The person I know I can be

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by ReptarTheGreat, Dec 15, 2013.

1. ReptarTheGreat

ReptarTheGreat New Fapstronaut

Newbie here, just wanted to give a quick intro. I'm 27 y/o, been struggling with this PMO addiction for many years like the rest of you. The catalyst for change happened about 4 months ago, when my then-girlfriend left me for someone else. After a failed 2.5 year relationship I found myself floating with no direction in my life. I realized I didn't have any interests that really excited me, and I slipped into a deep depression that has consumed my life since August. Recently, I've learned to be more optimistic about my life. I keep a journal, I workout, I run towards uncomfortable situations. NoFap is an important part of this for me, and I can't possibly continue living the life of a 13 year-old boy. I'm looking to change all aspects of my life as I learn to be confident with who I am. I'm currently re-reading "No More Mr. Nice Guy" which I've seen recommended oh-so-many times on Reddit. Anyways PM me if you want! I'm open to sharing stories & experiences if anyone can relate.

2. You_Can_Do_lt

You_Can_Do_lt Fapstronaut

Welcome to the club, mate! I think you'll find that you'll relate to just about everyone here, and I applaud you for the positive steps you're taking to become the real you!

Best of luck on your journey, and welcome again!