1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

The Nofap+diet acne cure! Decade long acne gone!

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by R92B, Aug 16, 2017.

1. For those who have tried everything!

Chances are your acne is both hormonal and environmental. Like me. Nofap (hard mode) for one month plus will clear your skin for the most part. If you cut out gluten AND dairy as well as fried foods and sugar/junk I can almost promise that your acne will be cured.

I am currently experiencing the best skin I've had in more than a decade. That's happened by regulating my hormones (Nofap) and regulating my inflammatory issues through the foods I am consuming. Nofap does have to be hard mode as the hormonal consequences of ejaculation does not discriminate! Sex and masturbation will have the same effect and will cause hormonal acne!

Dairy is inflammatory! Gluten is inflammatory! Junk food and added sugar will cause breakouts even if you quit the first two! It all has to go and it's well worth it.

Please try it and report back. My lifestyle has cured something that roaccutane couldn't! Everyone says acne is different from person to person but the science of the human body and the base line causes and rules are largely the same!

If this helps one person I will be happy. Much love.

Mr.Shaman and vyndaloo like this.
  2. Hey,
    I'm glad you made this thread. My skin is much better dhen I quit pmo. Also been on roacuttane. Dermatologist never mentioned masturbation...

But quitting all that tasty food .. wow.. seems so hard.

What do you eat then?

3. BeautyForAshes

BeautyForAshes Fapstronaut

You're right on track.

Chef Boy likes this.
  4. CompulsiveCrab

CompulsiveCrab Fapstronaut

I'm probably not a good candidate but I don't think pmo ever affected my acne. I had a phase in high school during puberty but it was never more than 3 pimples. However I'll say some people just have greasy fingers and faces that don't know how to properly clean off the oils and they like to irritate it by touching it. I never did that

maazali97789 likes this.
  5. CompulsiveCrab

CompulsiveCrab Fapstronaut

I'm more interested in a cure for closing my Got damn pores.

maazali97789 likes this.
  6. I eat a plant based vegan diet. It's a toss up to be honest - I spent years eating all the finest foods and hating myself when I look into the mirror and see the myriad of cystic acne erupting from my face. Legumes, beans, quinoa, rice, all low GI foods which my body can tolerate.

I hate comments like this, no offence bro. Acne has very little to do with cleanliness or hygiene. People that think acne sufferers are just "oily" and need to wash and stop touching their faces don't really understand acne and never really suffered from it. You probably have great skin genetics, thank God for that.

Accutane will kill your skin cells in a heartbeat if that's what you're after. Enjoy enduring a lifetime of excessive moisturising and Sahara-dry skin as a consequence, however.

legendsneverdie likes this.
  7. Hammyandbacon

Hammyandbacon New Fapstronaut

As a guy who was suffering from persistent acnes, I would like to tell you that your theory is absolutely true! My Chinese doctor also told me the same things as well

Better、future and Mr.Shaman like this.
  8. Mr.Shaman

Mr.Shaman Fapstronaut

I can totally relate to that. Suffered from acne my whole life. Cured it by doing nofap and following LG diet.

Cutting fapping alone will cure acne only if you stay long enough. It is a cause of acne for most people (probably due to the prolactin rise and increase in dht). But if you have it for a long time and it has developed into a cystic one, then it would be best to cut the cause and all the factors that induce inflammation. Diet is the main cause of skin inflammation. It's important to understand that if your skin is already fucked up - you need to cut it altogether, otherwise you have to stick to nofap for many months(for skin to renew at least a few times) to see the results.

goodnice 2.0 likes this.
  9. I've heard cold showers are a temporary fix