1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

The NoFap 90 Day Journey

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by I'm_Going_To_Stop!, Jun 16, 2017.

1. I'm_Going_To_Stop!

I'm_Going_To_Stop! New Fapstronaut

Day 1-6

So these days have been pretty weird there's been lot of urges but I've gotten through them but I have my mind set on one goal. That goal is to prepare for my ninth grade year. So right now it's summer and I'm finally going into high school. I want to be a better person all round like making A's instead of B's and C's, start using acne treatment everyday instead of just using it once and forgetting to do it every night, start taking cold showers, and start shaving my face everyday instead of just waiting till it gets bad then shaving.

So to do all those things I've gotta start working towards them. I've also started NoFap to help raise my confidence and to finally start investing my time in more important things like school work or reading a book. Things have been going pretty well every time I get the urge to masturbate I normally go do something like read or I listen to this radio app called CRadio. It's the one that has the blue background and a CR in white on the front. It's a Christian app that has music and a thing called teach and talk where you can listen to some preachers talk for a little while. It's really neat and a good app. I would recommend it if you were looking for that sort of thing.

That's it so far I've got a long way to go to make it to 90 days I can already feel me being a bit more confident as I've had two people mention it today. I'm kinda freaked out a bit because a lot of people on Reddit and on here are saying that after a while you'll wake up in the morning feeling like absolute crap but it goes away after a while.

Aloha likes this.
  2. victor0258

victor0258 Fapstronaut

Keep it up

I'm_Going_To_Stop! likes this.
  3. rxx

rxx New Fapstronaut

Good for you mate!

4. True life seeker

True life seeker Fapstronaut

Stay strong friend,congratulations for starting and abstaining for a few days. Remember that you have a difficult road ahead,but probably one of the most rewarding ones you will ever take.You will face sleepless nights,urges,flatlines,etc but its all worth it,never give up.I sure wont.