1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

The No Screen Challenge

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Deleted Account, Jul 28, 2018.

1. Sounds familiar. It takes some courage to let go of things even if they are unfinished. (Of course it is a hugely useful skill to be able to stick with your tasks when that is needed, but try to find a better time for it than bedtime.) It shouldn't threaten our ego if the current state of affairs doesn't necessarily match with the perfect image in our heads. It's been so common for me to work very hard the late hours (and first hours of the next day), and then be completely done the next morning. Compare that with the habit of immediately starting your day with the work you normally would have tried to do the previous night. It's a completely different world.

2. Sunny W

Sunny W Fapstronaut

3. 15/30 (9pm)

I had some urges to ruin this run but didn't give in. Luckily.

4. Dragon890

Dragon890 Fapstronaut

I am in I’ll turn off my device at 11pm. Though I’ll be starting tomorrow for it is already pass 11pm.

Symbol of Peace likes this.
  5. Welcome! :)

Symbol of Peace and Dragon890 like this.
  6. 15/30! Feels extra good to hold the time on a Saturday. :)

7. Sunny W

Sunny W Fapstronaut

8. Sunny W

Sunny W Fapstronaut

man, you're so awesome! I should have the same self-discipline and persistence like you

9. Congratulations! Nice work :emoji_clap:

Symbol of Peace and leo da king like this.
  10. Sunny W

Sunny W Fapstronaut

11. Grow_out_of_it

Grow_out_of_it Fapstronaut

12. 16/30

Winners are not people who never fail, but people who never quit! Keep pushing my friend :)

13. Sunny W

Sunny W Fapstronaut

7/30
    and I should change my time. phone off and stop using laptop for other things at 11:30, laptop off at 00:10.
    I have to apply for 7-day-later lab use for my research, so it's best to apply it within the 1st min of a new day. labs are limited and students like me are competing. I should only do this and without doing nothing else after 11:30, or I should reset.

14. Grow_out_of_it

Grow_out_of_it Fapstronaut

15. Sunny W

Sunny W Fapstronaut