1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

The No Screen Challenge

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Deleted Account, Jul 28, 2018.

1. 1/60

Yes, me to. The important thing is that one works on improving the ratio :D

Baldur likes this.
  2. 7/60, one week already!

Baldur likes this.
  3. Baldur

Baldur Fapstronaut

4. So... you’re only one week behind! You can do this :)What time do you use as deadline? I shut off my things at 22:25 and I go up at 06:15.

Baldur likes this.
  5. Baldur

Baldur Fapstronaut

True. My deadline is 22:30. Today I'll try 21:00.
    Cheers!

6. 10/60 (22:25) :)

Feeling disciplined - yesterday I watched a move (Salt), and when it was 30 minutes left, the time was 22:24:57 and I just closed the lid. Today I'm in a good mood, not tired at all.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 21, 2018
    Baldur likes this.
  7. Baldur

Baldur Fapstronaut

Awesome!
    I decreased my deadline to 21:30. I try to get to bed 21:00. Going up realy early actually is fun and I am happy with that.

Cheers!
    /Baldur

Force Majeure likes this.
  8. Monday: 13/60
    Tuesday: 0/60

So I was up at christmas eve and watched a movie with my wife. Happy christmas :emoji_snowman2:

Baldur likes this.
  9. Baldur

Baldur Fapstronaut

Merry Christmas. Yes...holidays...haha. :D You'll be back in no time. :D

10. I’m off work until January 7 and I’m going up around two hours later than usual so I will move my deadline to 23:45 until I’m back at work again.

1/60 :emoji_heavy_check_mark:

Baldur likes this.
  11. Baldur

Baldur Fapstronaut

Day 1 as well. :)

12. I am taking a break from this challenge until I am back at work again (7 January). :)

13. Back at work from holiday and first day completed!

1/60

14. 0/60... I was up because I had created the habit changer challenge and then I realised I wanted to change the rules completely before anyone would join it... it was a good reminder why I need the no screen challenge, I am so much more tired today than usually. Anyway, I'm on my feet and the habit changer challenge feels like a big step forward!

15. 1/60!
    Every number except 0 is a good day in this challenge. :)