1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

The News Needs to Talk About Something Else Other Than Brett Kavanaugh.

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by RobinCoenBrosFan, Sep 24, 2018.

1. RobinCoenBrosFan

RobinCoenBrosFan Fapstronaut

For real. Fucking tired of hearing about this dweeb. So there might be enough evidence to convict him for assault. Wake me up when they finally do and stop telling me details about clues and signs that fuel the investigation and his high school yearbook and shit. Who gives a fuck? The news media is just a scripted circus sideshow now.

2. MLMVSS

MLMVSS Fapstronaut

“News” these days are nothing more than tabloids and he-said-she-said “anonymous sources”.

The Swiss cheese nature of these accusations are no different. When even the NYT refuses to publish an article on his other accusation because there isn’t credible evidence, then that’s saying something.

Nugget9 and 0111zerozero11 like this.
  3. RobinCoenBrosFan

Some asshole judge that President Trump is trying to appoint Supreme Court Justice, who is being accused of sexual assault. Until he’s proven guilty in a court of law, I don’t care.

4. I was trying to suggest that perhaps you shouldn't watch the news that much. The news networks need to run 24/7 while there's enough material for about 30 minutes a week max. Obviously, there's going to be a fuck tonne of empty blathering and irrelevance. Consuming it all might turn you into a mental patient.

Deleted Account likes this.
  5. SanSolo

SanSolo Fapstronaut

If we are going to bring up decades old crimes I'd like to ask all the outraged Democrats about Neil Goldshmidt, Democrat Mayor of Portland, Governor of Oregon, and Transportation Secretary to the Carter administration. Where was all the outrage when he was raping the 14 year old babysitter?

6. You could always stop watching the news and follow DPRK News Service instead. There's nothing about Brett Kavanaugh there.

7. RobinCoenBrosFan

I’m just a little shocked it’s all in English. Is that not offensive to the Fatherland that they’re using the language of the Americanbastards?

8. RobinCoenBrosFan

I don’t watch the news on TV I just see it in my Facebook feed a lot.

9. Gotham Outlaw

Gotham Outlaw Fapstronaut

With stuff like this they'll drag it out as long as they can. They've done it before and they'll do it again

10. warpig7

warpig7 New Fapstronaut

Brett Kavanagh needs to go Connor Mcgregor style and tell these people to get fckd. By acting weak he is enabling this. Imo

11. In order to manipulate Americans, they would need to have it in English. How will Kim Jong-un be able to take over the world without his nukes? The answer is via the media. Apparently he is planning to take over Fox News and CNN and if they refuse he'll get Trump to blow them up.

BTW make sure you keep an eye on your email now since he will probably email you asking you to become an underground media agent for DPRK. Don't be slow to answer because the Supreme Leader gets mad as hell when people answer his emails.

12. Considering how bad Fox and CNN are, he probably already did.

13. He didn't. Check out his top-secret actual Linked In account and you'll know whats what. Don't ask how to view his actual page since I don't know how I accessed it myself tbh. I heard it helps if you're a Swedish professional handball player and married to a woman from Luxemburg. Playing handball in Sweden and kowing how to commicate with a Luxembourger woman helps get past security surrounded his account. I've never played handball and I'm not married so I don't what to say. All I'm going to say is don't be fooled by his visable Linked In... It's fake.

14. You need to make your own thread and EXPOSE the LIES we're being fed by the MAINSTREAM MEDIA. Tell us the TRUTH and DESTROY the ELITES with FACTS and REASON so that we can protect ourselves from GAY FROGS. Help us, Obi-Wan Kenobi. You're our only hope.

Gotham Outlaw likes this.
  15. Gotham Outlaw

Gotham Outlaw Fapstronaut

Ha, this is great.

16. Rocketman10

Rocketman10 Fapstronaut

Poor brent after all this time why should he have to go through this. Just a way of trying to wreck a fine guys well being

0111zerozero11 likes this.
  17. RobinCoenBrosFan

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA this conversation is making my sides split!!!! :D

18. RobinCoenBrosFan

Probably explains the “fake news” bent of those networks. Both of them are a joke (but more “The Crying News Network,” IMHO).

19. Ra's Al Ghul

Ra's Al Ghul Fapstronaut

Mainstream american media is a leftist superpac.