1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

The most important thing I learn on Nofap

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by Deleted Account, May 28, 2019.

1. 1978

1978 Fapstronaut

It is better to focus on lots of mini short-term goals rather than big dreams. Focus on whatever is right in front of you now and do the best you can with that. For example, rather than trying to achieve the dream of being a guitar virtuoso, can you focus on getting good enough so that you enjoy playing?

2. i hated my guitar playing so i broke it. i play for 10 years and nothing good came out of it

3. 1978

1978 Fapstronaut

Okay, well that was just an example. Hopefully you got the point I was trying to make though, right?

4. goodnice

goodnice Fapstronaut

no you don’t. you don’t know Jesus

Deleted Account likes this.
  5. RequestDenied

RequestDenied Fapstronaut

Lol...

These posts cut me up every time...love it...

Deleted Account likes this.
  6. 3nigma

3nigma Fapstronaut

Genetic destiny? You're full of it, dude. I have schizoaffective disorder and ocd which are probably genetic, i way 300 lbs, and guess what. I've gotten laid. Winning the genetic lottery is a real blessing but we have to play with the hands we're dealt. I don't know you. Maybe you really are this hideous creature you say you are. Maybe you're absolutely repulsive to women. Well, a good heart and a sense of humor would go a long way toward success with women. Sure, you might have to set your expectations a little lower and sure, you might not rack up perfect 10's left and right but that's not what's important anyway. You should be looking for inner beauty. Outer beauty fades (usually around 40) but inner beauty is forever.

7. 1978

1978 Fapstronaut

You don't know Jesus either.

8. bro genetics doesnt apply to dreams. You may be right Dreams are dreams and never ome tru BUT if you transform those dreams into goals then its another story